The Student Room Group

How do I text him?

I met a guy on Friday night and he asked to give me his number. I text him earlier today and we've been chatting but I don't know how to keep the conversation going, I have no experience doing this sort of thing and I don't know what to say!
Don't over do it, if there's nothing to text don't force it let him make some efforts too...
Reply 2
By top-up. Make sure you have enough credit. Also watch youtube videos how to text through mobile.
Reply 3
Original post by zaback21
By top-up. Make sure you have enough credit. Also watch youtube videos how to text through mobile.

Haha. I'm serious, his last text didn't have a question or anything for me to respond to and I'm at a loss as to what to say.
Reply 4
then don't text back clearly you guys don't really get along there's no point carrying on if you're stressing
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Haha. I'm serious, his last text didn't have a question or anything for me to respond to and I'm at a loss as to what to say.

Well don't over do it as someone already said it. Take it easy. If he doesn't text you, he is probably not too interested. But for now lets wait a day or two and then can ask him like how is your day and so on.
Reply 6
Just like you would text any other person? :s-smilie:
Reply 7
I know what you mean but I don't really get how to answer you haha but I'll try anyway :biggrin:

For the conversation, just try the hows your day been, sports do you do, future plans, jobs that sort of thing, hopefully if its going well things will quickly start to flow naturally after that, best of luck :colondollar:
Original post by Anonymous

if he said it's sunny then say yes it is what are you upto :smile: sometimes it's hard to keep it going though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending