The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Halls of residence

I know that at Keele there's limited en suite halls of residence, but if you suffer from anxiety and OCD (and have a history of it, including depression, self harm,etc) and will suffer mentally if you don't have your own bathroom, will they take this into consideration? Because I really want to go to Keele, but this is really bothering me.
Reply 1
Original post by angelsdepart
I know that at Keele there's limited en suite halls of residence, but if you suffer from anxiety and OCD (and have a history of it, including depression, self harm,etc) and will suffer mentally if you don't have your own bathroom, will they take this into consideration? Because I really want to go to Keele, but this is really bothering me.

I'm so sorry for your illness, I have a very mild case of anxiety and even that sucks. Apply for premier or en-suite flats, they have their own bathroom, and I'm sure your kitchen-mates will have no problem with it :smile: And if you speak to the university they will probably let you into one. Or you could try a single occupancy flat? Just remember though Unconditional offers have first priority, but I'm sure the uni will make an exception if you've applied :smile:
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Quick Reply

Latest