The Student Room Group

AQA Business Unit 1 - Revision notes

Scroll to see replies

hi would be greatful if you could send me the notes
Is it possible if you could email me the notes?
Reply 82
Original post by TSR Learn Together
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.

A lot of us don't pay for a pro account, so this isn't very useful.
Hey, I was wandering if you could by any chance e-mail me the BUSS 1 & 2 notes at [personal details removed]
I am currently struggling with business revision, and I would very much appreciate it if you could send me the notes that had gotten you full marks in the exam (congratulations by the way).
Thanks
Reply 84
Original post by Revel
I've attached my Unit 1 notes, which got me full marks in the exam, for anybody who is studying AQA A Level BUSS1.

I've typed them into a compressed form myself, and they contain all of the topics and Key Terms you need to know for your first exam. You might find it easier to print them off rather than revise from your computer screen. Good luck!

Here are my BUSS2 Notes: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2651481

Edit: BUSS1 has been and gone so I'll remove the notes and close this thread. I hope everybody did well!

--Hi i am currently studying business myself and would find it really useful if you could sent me the link for your notes as i cant access the thread you have sent.
Thanks you !!! :biggrin:
Reply 85
Hi,
I can't seem to access the notes online so would it be possible to email them to me?
Thank you:smile:
does anyone have any notes from GCSE AQA business
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Revel
I've attached my Unit 1 notes, which got me full marks in the exam, for anybody who is studying AQA A Level BUSS1.

I've typed them into a compressed form myself, and they contain all of the topics and Key Terms you need to know for your first exam. You might find it easier to print them off rather than revise from your computer screen. Good luck!

Here are my BUSS2 Notes: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2651481

Edit: BUSS1 has been and gone so I'll remove the notes and close this thread. I hope everybody did well!

hi could you re post the notes ??? would be helpful
Do you still have the notes for Unit 1? would be very helpful thanks
Reply 89
Original post by Revel

--

Please repost the BUSS1 notes?!! I would be soo grateful or please email me them
please can you repost the buss1 notes??
Reply 91
Original post by Revel

--

could you repost these notes please??
Reply 92
Original post by GeorgiaW12
hi would be greatful if you could send me the notes

Original post by Kitty260
Is it possible if you could email me the notes?

Original post by Ahmed11105
Hey, I was wandering if you could by any chance e-mail me the BUSS 1 & 2 notes at [personal details removed]
I am currently struggling with business revision, and I would very much appreciate it if you could send me the notes that had gotten you full marks in the exam (congratulations by the way).
Thanks

Original post by klouda
--Hi i am currently studying business myself and would find it really useful if you could sent me the link for your notes as i cant access the thread you have sent.
Thanks you !!! :biggrin:

Original post by AMB98
Hi,
I can't seem to access the notes online so would it be possible to email them to me?
Thank you:smile:

Original post by PrincessAisha
does anyone have any notes from GCSE AQA business

Original post by joshbusiness 99
hi could you re post the notes ??? would be helpful

Original post by shannonryan222
Do you still have the notes for Unit 1? would be very helpful thanks

Original post by NabeelM
Please repost the BUSS1 notes?!! I would be soo grateful or please email me them

Original post by Anastasia Lin
please can you repost the buss1 notes??

Original post by basford
could you repost these notes please??

Original post by koolkwasi
Hey im wondering if you still have these notes im starting business and i need a lot of help

Original post by work123
could u send it to me

Original post by gabriellah14
Please can you upload the buss 1 notes xx

Original post by candeluka
please! I need the notes!!!

Original post by Bcam
HELLO, i cannot find you BUSS1 notes..

Original post by candeluka
can i have the notes?? i find it impossible to find them...

Original post by anvianzi
Do you still have them buss 1 notes?

Original post by Ellabella_xo
Have you still got the notes would greatly appreciate them thanks

Original post by benkaz14
can you put up the revision notes again please?

BUSS1 notes have now been re-uploaded. Good luck 2015 students!
Reply 93
Thank you for re-uploading your notes!! Do you have any advice on exam technique for any the units?
Reply 94
Original post by AX27
Thank you for re-uploading your notes!! Do you have any advice on exam technique for any the units?

Space is often very small on the AS exams seeing as they're in the pre-printed booklets. So, make sure you're clear and concise, and use all of the space given. If you run out of space on the larger questions, you're allowed to to go up the sides of the page (as long as it's not outside the border).

Always define a key term if a question mentions it (eg: "Explain why Joe used stratified sampling in his primary market research"). So, you'd want to start with something like...

A stratified sample is where you interview people with certain characteristics (eg: blue eyes). Primary market research is where you get information from the people directly in your product's target market.

Then you'd go on to answer the actual question. If you don't do the above, you will lose out on 1-2 marks (depending on the marks available on that question).

If a question gives you space for your workings-out, you must use it. Don't just do the sums in your head because the examiners will want to see how you got to your answer. Also, if you do display your workings-out but the answer is wrong, the examiner can still reward you partial marks!

Finally, always evaluate at the end of a question.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 95
Oh ok thanks! I was wondering more about gaining high A02 marks, my teacher didn't go over studies like Maslow, Taylor etc for units 1&2. Is it important to know these studies? I did badly in AS so I'm therefore re sitting all units this year:/
Reply 96
I can't seem to access the unit 2 notes, when I click on the link I keep getting redirected to this same thread?
Reply 97
Original post by AX27
Oh ok thanks! I was wondering more about gaining high A02 marks, my teacher didn't go over studies like Maslow, Taylor etc for units 1&2. Is it important to know these studies? I did badly in AS so I'm therefore re sitting all units this year:/

It is crucial that you know all four - Taylor, Mayo, Maslow and Herzberg.

Original post by neek321
I can't seem to access the unit 2 notes, when I click on the link I keep getting redirected to this same thread?

This seems to be a recurring issue. Try clearing your cache/history.
Reply 98
OMG my teacher didn't the even mention them!! Do you know if there are any particular studies that are crucial for unit 3? Thanks for your help :smile:
Reply 99
Original post by AX27
OMG my teacher didn't the even mention them!! Do you know if there are any particular studies that are crucial for unit 3? Thanks for your help :smile:

I've posted Unit 3 notes.

Quick Reply

Latest