The Student Room Group

AQA Business Unit 1 - Revision notes

These notes are for AQA A Level BUSS1. They got me full marks in my exam.

I've typed them into a compressed form myself, and they contain all of the topics and Key Terms you need to know for your first exam. You might find it easier to print them off rather than revise from your computer screen. Good luck!

UPDATE March 2016: I have been told that AQA have now released a new specification for Business Studies. Although they will still contain some parts of your syllabus, you should no longer rely solely on these notes as they may be missing some key aspects from your course!

I spent a lot of time writing these notes, please spare a second and rep me if these notes have helped you :smile:

--
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
nevermind
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Revel
I've attached my notes which got me full marks for anybody who is studying AQA Business Unit 1.

I've typed them into a compressed form myself, and they contain all the topics and key terms you need to know for your first exam.

You might find it easier to print them off rather than revise from your computer screen. Good luck!

Thanks got my mock in 3 weeks XD
Reply 4
Yo,

thanks for the revision notes . I would be very grateful if you can provide me unit 2 notes I'm in year 12 .
Reply 5
Thanks, these were a big help! Any BUSS2 notes would be brill! x
Reply 6
Is this for A level or GCSE?
a level AS
Reply 8
your notes are awesome! thank you! :smile:
Reply 9
have you got any unit 2? notes
Reply 10
I do have some Unit 2 notes, I'll put them on.
Reply 11
hey, can you put on your buss2 notes, your buss1's are really helpful!!!
Reply 12
Hey, do you have BUSS2 notes?
BUSS1 notes are bril cheers!
Reply 13
Original post by DavidR97
Thanks! Would normally have to pay for notes this standard!

You're welcome :smile:
Reply 14
Hi, do you have any BUSS3 notes? Thanks
Reply 15
Original post by mylekab
Hi, do you have any BUSS3 notes? Thanks

I found all A2 Units for all subjects far too big to type up. Sorry.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by revel
i've attached my unit 1 notes, which got me full marks in the exam, for anybody who is studying aqa a level buss1.

I've typed them into a compressed form myself, and they contain all of the topics and key terms you need to know for your first exam. You might find it easier to print them off rather than revise from your computer screen. Good luck!

Here are my buss2 notes: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2651481

--

you are the best
Reply 17
Original post by Xerveltal96
you are the best

Haha, good luck :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by Revel
Haha, good luck :smile:

EDIT: found the notes for unit 2, thanks for posting both they are very helpful
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 19