The Student Room Group

Higher Computing 2013/14: Coursework Help Thread

Scroll to see replies

Starting part 2 soon, can't wait....
Original post by jamesturner
I'm really having trouble finding web authoring software that is compatible with windows 8 and has ftp. Help please?

I used one that was on amazon!
This isn't coursework related but if anyone needs any extra revision then you can use this quiz for computer systems: http://quiz.hitcomp.net/?page_id=118
Reply 23
Original post by jamesturner
I'm really having trouble finding web authoring software that is compatible with windows 8 and has ftp. Help please?

any of the big boys (and amazon idea is a good one and you can check out the bestsellers - though maybe not Amazon for evidence) will have ftp upload and it will state that they have windows 8 compatibility in the specs somewhere (vendors or microsoft's website)
Reply 24
any help for the get and display rating bit?
Reply 25
Can anyone tell me if I need to use an array to store the data entered? The question does not state whether there is a limit on the number of customers that can be entered. I am wondering whether I am making this more complicated that it is. To cater for any number of customers it would need to be a dynamic array, which we have only briefly touched on in class. Can anyone give me an indication as to whether I am overcomplicating things?

Thanks

Craig

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending