The Student Room Group

"Muslim Patrol" vigilantes jailed for 'sharia law' attacks in London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Al-Mudaari
It's not leniency, it's just the fact that I don't let ill-conceived ideas cloud my judgement.

Justice is more important for me.

I think it's more to do with the fact that you're oblivious to other world views [how dare anyone disagree with you on something, those extremists], or that these very ideals can be challenged within a civil discussion.

A critical discussion != "religious radicalism", which is no different to "Atheist radicalism" and so on. It's something one can be very subjective towards drawing the line.

You're a fine one to talk about clouded judgement. He punched a guy and knocked another one out and you don't think it's assault because "they're still learning the ropes", which would imply that they aren't a threat until they've blown one or two buildings up.
Reply 41

MI6 is at it again.

How many more of their assets will they send out in the guise of muslims to achieve their evil goals.

Khalid Sheilhh Muhammad, Anjem Chudhary, Michael Abelajo(what is his surname). Where will it all end.

Why nobody asks these so-called disguised extremists. If other people are doing Haraam so are you. Every pence in UK is coming out of taxed banking system including benefits. Islamic banking is just another way of making black money into white.

Why people like Anjem Chouhdhary and these and like many in UK who live on benefits coming out of Taxed(haraam)banking system keep producing children and feeding them Tax Money (Haraam). Why not become a role model and leave the UK at once to have a halal life and halal upbringing for their kids.

Eat Haraam and talk halal is gonna only expose them that who they really are and whom they really work for.

Muhammad(PBUH) must be the role model for these men as to how to live in Mecca with nonmuslims. Why cant they simply follow him.
Original post by Al-Mudaari
I think it's more to do with the fact that you're oblivious to other world views [how dare anyone disagree with you on something, those extremists], or that these very ideals can be challenged within a civil discussion.

A critical discussion != "religious radicalism", which is no different to "Atheist radicalism" and so on. It's something one can be very subjective towards drawing the line.

Yes I know, and that's why I've never attempted to report you, and why you probably wouldn't get banned if anyone did.

But we both know that you deliberately dance along a thin line between simply supporting the Muslim faith and promoting extremism. Whether you do it for attention and to spark outrage, or just because you think like that, I have no idea.

You rarely back up your initial statements though, you always open with a somewhat inflammatory and unjustified post, and then once you have enough people shouting at you you'll start to debate them
Original post by russellsteapot
I spent months thinking the 'muslim patrol' videos were either a joke or an attempt by anti-islam people to make muslims look bad. It looked too much like a propaganda video for the EDL or something. Can't believe they were actually real, what a set of deluded imbeciles to wander around doing that in the UK.

It's absurd that they weren't prosecuted for religiously-aggravated offences though. You don't find many so clear cut as being attacked for not being a muslim, although perhaps because the offence wasn't committed against any particular religion it wouldn't stick.

So basically you didn't believe it until The Guardian reported it?
Original post by locrian37
Allahu akbar!!

So that's where my Palestinian Alarm clock went! :colone:

Reply 45
Original post by tehforum
"Horner, who changed his name to Jamal Uddin, "

etc, they're using their original names for the purposes of the court.

Stop moaning.

You haven't even read the article, they're converts.

Yh but they're not asian or Arab or whatever the terrorists colour is so they're not as bad as abdullah or someone else doing it but that's only if there white if they're not white then we should call for the death penalty!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
Original post by Numan786
Yh but they're not asian or Arab or whatever the terrorists colour is so they're not as bad as abdullah or someone else doing it but that's only if there white if they're not white then we should call for the death penalty!

Posted from TSR Mobile

What are you on about? Please learn to speak English.

They may not be perceived "as bad" as an Asian person doing it, but see the common factor in this.

Militant Islam.

That's the problem, not someone's skin colour when it comes to things like this.
Reply 47
Original post by Khan_79
MI6 is at it again.

Nope just some muslims showing their intolerance to the society that homes\feeds\educates them

typical behavior for hypocrites
Original post by joey11223
This a bacon zone, please consume the obligatory bacon sandwich, you have a choice of tomato sauce or HP sauce, please decide on your condiment, eat your sandwich or leave the area at once.

But I don't eat bacon :frown:
Original post by tehforum
What are you on about? Please learn to speak English.

They may not be perceived "as bad" as an Asian person doing it, but see the common factor in this.

Militant Islam.

That's the problem, not someone's skin colour when it comes to things like this.

Militant Islam (in the jihaadist and even terrorist sense) , does not teach that Sharia' should be established in the non muslim lands like this.

This is contrary to it's teachings.
Reply 50
Original post by Ibn Fulaan
Militant Islam (in the jihaadist and even terrorist sense) , does not teach that Sharia' should be established in the non muslim lands like this.

This is contrary to it's teachings.

I don't know about the intricacies of Sharia law, yet what I do know that these acts are abhorrent and are motivated by religious reasons.
Woah woah you have now all entered the musical zone; if you fail to burst into song I'm afraid you will have to vacate the area.
Original post by EllieC130
But I don't eat bacon :frown:

Honestly I'm not overwhelmed by it. I'll eat it, but not by choice. I prefer sausages,
If this had been a couple of non muslims trying to stop a couple of muslims living the way they wanted Al-Mudaari would probably be calling for them to be stoned to death
Original post by joey11223
This a bacon zone, please consume the obligatory bacon sandwich, you have a choice of tomato sauce or HP sauce, please decide on your condiment, eat your sandwich or leave the area at once.

Where is this area, and how do I get there?

I'm glad they got custodial sentences, you can't just go around punching people, no matter what great cause you think it's in aid of.
Original post by KimKallstrom
So basically you didn't believe it until The Guardian reported it?

:confused:

A strange supposition. No, when I saw the videos on Youtube when they first went up and had a minor viral success, I didn't quite believe it was real - I thought someone had staged them and put them on Youtube to stir some kind of anti-muslim sentiment, because I didn't think anyone could be stupid enough to try to do a 'muslim patrol' in this country. Nothing to do with believing that everyone is good, just believing that everyone possesses at least a tiny modicum of intelligence and sense in order to function in society.

It's only having seen people being arrested for it (irrespective of whether it's reported in the Guardian, Daily Mail or Private Eye) that I realised people were that stupid after all.

I get the impression you interpreted my comments into me being a raving leftie who believes nothing until it appears on a news source he agrees with. This is not the case.
(edited 10 years ago)
"I get the impression you interpreted my comments into me being a raving leftie who believes nothing until it appears on a news source he agrees with. This is not the case." But then to paraphrase Christine keeler "a raving leftie would say that wouldn't he" Good to see that you don't rely on the Guardian for a true report of the facts without lies or bias though. http://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/mar/19/toulouse-shootings-race-religion-murder-france To this day they have never apologised for the lies in this article.

Quick Reply

Latest