The Student Room Group

When is the best time to properly start revising for your A levels?

I am currently studying 4 AS subjects: Maths, Economics, History and Physics and although I am going over what we have done in lessons when I have spare time, I was wondering when I should put my life on hold and get down to serious revision. Any suggestions?
Reply 1
September
Now!!!!!!
Reply 3
Easter is the best time. Start any earlier than that and you'll burn yourself out before you get to your exams.

Posted from TSR Mobile
As soon as possible as all exams are in May-June and there are no January exams that is both good and bad. Good as you have more time and bad as you have double the exams to do. I would start after Christmas really and as you have four subjects its best to have already bagan to start now if not then during January I wouldn't leave it any longer than that personally.
Don't put your life on hold, but I would start making notes, and things around christmas...
Reply 6
Reply 7
Start from March and study the whole syllabus in each subject at least 2 times, 3 times would be ideal. With this method you will definitely get A's.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
At least start making notes now - especially if you have mocks in January or so. Your subjects seem to be quite heavy on knowledge and practice so try to understand what you're doing now.
I'm starting sometime in February.

Quick Reply

Latest