The Student Room Group

Why is Harry Styles the main guy in One Direction?

Zayn and Niall are clearly better looking and more talented (Zayn's the best singer, Niall can play instruments etc).

Do you think it's just because Harry has banged more high-profile women? I mean the guy's skin is terrible.

Look at his complexion in this recent article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2521191/So-caught-Harry-Styless-eye-Kendall-Jenner-shows-stunning-figure.html

Just disgusting.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yes, he shags elder celebs and the others are into relationships.
Lol you read the mail
Reply 3
No homo but Niall is not better looking thank Harry. Harry seems like the most down to earth out of all of them tbh.
Reply 4
don't understand girls' obsession wit zayn--that forehead :eek:
Reply 5
None of them in that bunch are hot.
:puke:
Reply 6
Original post by 2ndClass
No homo but Niall is not better looking thank Harry. Harry seems like the most down to earth out of all of them tbh.

I think he is now tbh. After he got his teeth fixed he's better than Harry. Harry has very yellowy teeth, his skin sucks and he is balding.

Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Lol you read the mail

I don't discriminate on sources. You're obviously a liberal fascist who only wants one viewpoint displayed in the media. In this time of political correctness, I love how ignorant the DM is, I read the articles and laugh knowing how offended liberals will be.
Reply 7
Because he went out with Taylor Swift.
Reply 8
Because he twerks the best.
Bieber > 1D
Reply 10
Original post by Roger1
Because he went out with Taylor Swift.

Actually, that's what I was gonna say too xD
Reply 11
Original post by 2ndClass

Yes?
Reply 12
Original post by nohomo
Yes?

:eek:

I've finally seen everything.
Reply 14
Original post by vendettax
Zayn and Niall are clearly better looking and more talented (Zayn's the best singer, Niall can play instruments etc).

Do you think it's just because Harry has banged more high-profile women? I mean the guy's skin is terrible.

Look at his complexion in this recent article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2521191/So-caught-Harry-Styless-eye-Kendall-Jenner-shows-stunning-figure.html

Just disgusting.

Niall can play instruments? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, OMG YOU'RE FUNNY!!!!!!!!!1
Reply 15
I think maybe it's his personality? He doesn't "bang more high-profile women" that's all made up hahaha
Reply 16
why are you even listening to One Direction in the first place? is the more important question that needs to be addressed...
I actually think Harry is the best looking :dontknow:
Reply 18
Original post by SoftPunch
Actually, that's what I was gonna say too xD

Swifty can make anyone look good or popular. She is amazing isn't it?
Reply 19
Original post by Roger1
Swifty can make anyone look good or popular. She is amazing isn't it?

I like her songs; but not her :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest