The Student Room Group

Are these universities likely to interview?

Hi! :smile:

Quick question: I'm thinking of applying to Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Cornwall (Exeter) and Queen's University Belfast- but these are all so far from where I live. I was wondering if any (or all) of these universities are likely to interview, because if they do, I won't be able to afford the journeys (particularly if it's more than a couple), and I'll have to consider other options. I'm looking to study English lit, if that helps.

Thanks!
Original post by Ceri_Anne
Hi! :smile:

Quick question: I'm thinking of applying to Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Cornwall (Exeter) and Queen's University Belfast- but these are all so far from where I live. I was wondering if any (or all) of these universities are likely to interview, because if they do, I won't be able to afford the journeys (particularly if it's more than a couple), and I'll have to consider other options. I'm looking to study English lit, if that helps.

Thanks!

English lit rarely uses interviews, because there are too many applicants to make it feasible.
Reply 2
I do not believe so... UCAS will give you a notification if there may be the possibility of an interview when you select your course/university
Reply 3
Brilliant! I think it could actually help my application too, not meeting me in person :colondollar: Thanks for the help.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending