The Student Room Group

Royal academy audition

I had my audition today and went through to scholarship round. Does this mean I will be offered a place? Really want to go to academy. I'm studying voice - soprano.
Original post by Angf
I had my audition today and went through to scholarship round. Does this mean I will be offered a place? Really want to go to academy. I'm studying voice - soprano.

Well done that's really good. I think there's a really high chance. Have you had any other auditions?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone know when the RAM reply normally? I've applied for postgrad vocal
Original post by slamdunkthefunk
Anyone know when the RAM reply normally? I've applied for postgrad vocal

I auditioned for undergrad on 4th Dec and the stewards told me they would reply by the 16th Dec.
When was your audition?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ChocolateLover94
I auditioned for undergrad on 4th Dec and the stewards told me they would reply by the 16th Dec.
When was your audition?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Had my audition on the 2nd Dec. Was wondering whether the RAM hand out their rejections early or if they are all done at the same time as the acceptances? Do you know of anyone that's heard back? I'm postgrad and male though so I suppose the process will differ :confused:
Had my audition on the 2nd Dec. Was wondering whether the RAM hand out their rejections early or if they are all done at the same time as the acceptances? Do you know of anyone that's heard back? I'm postgrad and male though so I suppose the process will differ :confused:

I was told they're all sent at the same time. I don't know anyone who has heard back just that it should be by the 16th. They finish their auditions on the 13th so they try and send back replies soon after.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was told they're all sent at the same time. I don't know anyone who has heard back just that it should be by the 16th. They finish their auditions on the 13th so they try and send back replies soon after.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay thank you! Long weekend ahead...haha. Best of luck! :biggrin:
Okay thank you! Long weekend ahead...haha. Best of luck! :biggrin:

Yeh incredibly long 😔
Good luck to you too 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeh incredibly long ������
Good luck to you too ������

Posted from TSR Mobile

How did you guys do? Anyone received their letter?
Original post by Angf

Have you received your offer or letter yet? Still waiting for mine...:confused::confused:
Reply 10
Have you received your offer or letter yet? Still waiting for mine...:confused::confused:

Yes got my offer through CUKAS last night - I got offers for Trinity and RNCM yesterday afternoon and didn't think I was going to get offered Academy, couldn't believe it when I saw it appear. So excited! Not got any letters yet, but guess they'll come through in the next couple of days. No decision to make really though - Academy all the way for me.

Hope you hear soon.
How did you guys do? Anyone received their letter?

I didn't get an offer from Academy but I got offers from Guildhall and Trinity and a reserve at RCS. Have you heard back yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Angf
Yes got my offer through CUKAS last night - I got offers for Trinity and RNCM yesterday afternoon and didn't think I was going to get offered Academy, couldn't believe it when I saw it appear. So excited! Not got any letters yet, but guess they'll come through in the next couple of days. No decision to make really though - Academy all the way for me.

Hope you hear soon.

Congratulations that is awesome!
Well done.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Hello everyone! Did someone here apply for Contemporary Performance Practice at RCS?? Would love to hear from you!

Quick Reply

Latest