Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yay new thread.
I plan to eat tea and then venture to the library :biggrin:
woo new thread :biggrin:

I've just been to the gym, buzzing off endorphins so much right now :dumbells:
Reply 4
Going home Thursday, yay :biggrin:
New thread :biggrin: let's make this one even more productive than the last :biggrin:
:woo: New shiny thread!!! :biggrin:

Currently making a powerpoint for Friday and our last presentation of the term. It's currently full of gifs and things from Gladiator :colondollar:

On the plus side, this is the best thing that's happened to me all day, so I couldn't care how childish it is :biggrin:
New thread, I don't post much but thought I would now! Got two huge exams to revise for on Saturday, who puts exams on a Saturday! Really :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Hit my target for today of 4,500 words already. That's 500 words in 3 hours and I stopped to eat dinner, finally found some speed. On the downside I'm probally going to be over the word count and have to cut some sentences out as I need all the points I've planned in the report.
Original post by snailsareslimy
New thread :biggrin: let's make this one even more productive than the last :biggrin:

Feeling you with the lack of motivation. Just want to not move for the next 2 months!

really, what happened? Hopefully it'll all work out, I'm sure you've still got essays/exams to do where you can turn it around

Basically socially/academically this semester really sucked

Feel so alone, people have made their set friends and i haven't really...

Thank you for quoting me.
Original post by jelly1000
Hit my target for today of 4,500 words already. That's 500 words in 3 hours and I stopped to eat dinner, finally found some speed. On the downside I'm probally going to be over the word count and have to cut some sentences out as I need all the points I've planned in the report.

Well done! I usually have the same issue of overshooting word counts, but I figure it's better to be over and cut things down than having to bulk up my essays with rubbish :colondollar:
Original post by Energy_Purple
Well done! I usually have the same issue of overshooting word counts, but I figure it's better to be over and cut things down than having to bulk up my essays with rubbish :colondollar:

Yeah deffo, normally when I know I'm going to go over though its usually my least important points which are left and I can just cut them before they make the essay, however this time its the US Israel lobby and Palestinian fundamentalism, kinda important to a report on religion in the Arab Israeli conflict.
Yay thread. Basically posting to subscribe.
Yay thread! :smile:

Original post by jelly1000

Well done! Haha I can't remember the last time I didn't horribly overshoot the word count - definitely the best way in the end, although it's always so stressful trying to cut things. I'm sure you'll be great :biggrin:
woo. shiny new thing. Just finished prepping my lab notebook to hand in tomorrow morning.
I need to whine at a postgrad tomorrow, because i can't assign these blasted spectra. I am off to bed.
Reply 16
New thread :biggrin:

Was told I would get my trancript within 10 working days and today is the 10th day!! Concerned as PhD applications are due in on Friday and I need my transcript!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
THAT EXAM WAS SO BAD. I DIDN'T EVEN FINISH. HE'S EVIL HE'S EVIL HE'S EVIL

HE LAUGHED WHEN I ASKED IF I WAS MEANT TO FINISH THAT EXAM THEN SAID YES

EVIL

Onto the module next term :rolleyes:
I so failed that midterm...oh well, only 15% and another 15% got a first so I'm hoping to still get a 2.1 :dontknow:
Calling it a day on 4,800 words. I wish I only had 200 to go before I could wrap up but alas I have the best part of 2 topics. Thankfully I realised because I only need to include the word count for the second half & I can go 10% over I still have 600 words left to play with.

Latest