The Student Room Group

Scared off whey protein? Am I doing it wrong?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I used to use Myprotein but they hiked their priced up so I got this http://www.matrix-nutrition.co.uk/buy.cfm/protein-powders/matrix-whey-protein-powder-5kg/79/yes/79044 which is a far better deal imho.

I have chocolate but the flavour isn't fantastic so what I sometimes do is add a bit of hot chocolate powder to it and it takes fantastic.

Keep away from herbalife and holland and barrett. One is too expensive and the other is useless and expensive.
Im really a person who loves working out and getting very sweaty in the gym but when I was a beginner I was just eating alot of chicken and I mean alot then it just wasnt enough so I added a 2 pints of milk and it was making a very big difference but it was very costly so I starting buying whey protein (precision strawberry flavour) at first I didn't see much but now being on it for about 3m and see a fair bit of difference but found if you mix the protein shakes gently and slow and add say 4 strawberries and 2 weetabix (protien) you might not be able to drink it all at once but keep trying to drink as much as possible before and 1 hour after workout
(edited 7 years ago)
I started with the vanilla whey protein precision and used almond milk also with some frozen raspberries to make it really cold I love it can't say I like it on it's own, I've also added it to my oats in the morning and also yogurt, I've also made protein pancakes too, I've just bought the banana flavor from H&B hope this helps ....
PhD whey isolate is pure poison, i had an allergic reaction to it causing me swelled blurry eyes that 5 months after still cause me pain when looking at electronic screens or eating certain foods

It has 100% ruined my future life editing video for youtube

Whey powder does work however its like playing Russian roulette most if not all are contaminated with allergens from the production factories

Eat real foods without any man made chemicals because when you eat alot the allergens/chemicals build up fast causing you alot of medical problems

Eat clean foods lift and stay healthy
Original post by Lotterry
PhD whey isolate is pure poison, i had an allergic reaction to it causing me swelled blurry eyes that 5 months after still cause me pain when looking at electronic screens or eating certain foods

It has 100% ruined my future life editing video for youtube

Whey powder does work however its like playing Russian roulette most if not all are contaminated with allergens from the production factories

Eat real foods without any man made chemicals because when you eat alot the allergens/chemicals build up fast causing you alot of medical problems

Eat clean foods lift and stay healthy

Can't tell if you are trolling or not.
Original post by Dax_Swagg3r
Can't tell if you are trolling or not.

not a troll post, unsure why you would think that tbh

Quick Reply

Latest