The Student Room Group

As a girl, have you ever experienced girl/girl action?

Keep anon - don't go crazy peeps!

I'm sure a similar thread has been posted before but out with the old, in with the new! I can't see a recent one.

Okay so have you gals experienced any g/g? Just for the attention of guys or at a drunken event? Did you go through a really bi-curious phase? University experimenting? Are you now even bisexual?

Message to the males of this forum: keep your boners to yourself! Feel free to contribute to the discussion but not OTT weirdness e.g. asking for deep descriptions!

As for me.. I've snogged a load of girls. Most of them were drunken experiences however some of them were perfectly sober and just because we fancied it! I had one or two when I was cuddled up with movies with some of my bestfriends and some flirtatious hair-playing leads to a kiss! I'm one of the most confident in my friendship circle and openly and often discuss how I'd happily turn full on lesbian for Megan Fox (don't go all cliché on me and tell me how she's not that sexy!!) but that's about my extent. I'm not into labels anyway! :tongue:

Scroll to see replies

No but I definitely wouldn't mind.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No :lol:
Reply 3
In on this thread

EDIT

Posting for update notifications.
Reply 4
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
No but I definitely wouldn't mind.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why d'you say that? I think girls taste, smell and feel better so it's a no-brainer for me but I guess I've done it. Why, as a girl who hasn't, would you? Genuine curiosity!!
Reply 5
Original post by Zuki
In on this thread

EDIT

Can I ask if you're a guy or a girl?
Reply 6
Yes. I am a lesbian though. So no surprise there!
Reply 7
Original post by Zuki
In on this thread

EDIT

Yep.
Pretend you don't see me:ninja:
Reply 9
Original post by elleword
Yes. I am a lesbian though. So no surprise there!

As cocks look like dildos do you get turned on by cocks?
Lesbians:coma:
No I haven't. I wouldn't oppose kissing a girl just to see what it felt like.
Reply 12
Original post by kidomo
Lesbians:coma:

I second this

Lesbians :coma:

or a threesome with 2 girls

:coma:
Reply 13
Original post by fat_hobbit
As cocks look like dildos do you get turned on by cocks?

Never used a Dildo, and have no desire to, most of the girls I have been with are the same. Though have used vibrators that do not resemble a penis at all.
Reply 14
Original post by Anonymous
Message to the males of this forum: keep your boners to yourself! Feel free to contribute to the discussion but not OTT weirdness e.g. asking for deep descriptions!

luckily i'm gay so this won't be applicable to me :tongue:

although I am interested in the responses in this topic. normally people say girls are "bisexual" just for attention which obviously I disagree with, but I want to hear stories of how/why girl on girl action happened
How do Lesbians feel with a man in the frame?
My first kiss was from a girl. Not happened since though.
I have but just once. I wasn't drunk or anything (I've never actually been drunk) so I'm not even sure how it happened. From the experience I can say that it wasn't for me. I appreciate attractive women but not in a sexual way.
Don't identify as anything but realistically I'm bisexual I think. If asked I'll usually say straight it's easier and depending on who it is I'll admit I'm attracted to some women.

One time me and my friends (all girls) were having a sleepover and we decided to play spin the bottle and just all started getting off with each other.
Looking back/thinking about it, it was like a film, a bit of a school boys wet dream.

Such fun.
Original post by Robbie242
I second this

Lesbians :coma:

or a threesome with 2 girls

:coma:

Once dated a girl, she was open for a threesome. I turned the offer down.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending