The Student Room Group

As a girl, have you ever experienced girl/girl action?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Casualty
If I'm ever single call me up. :ahee:

I would do a threesome with another girl. Gotta try everything once, right? :yes:

Awww thank you! :biggrin:

sends friends request
Reply 41
Original post by fat_hobbit
sends friends request

Bbz, it's Holby. :mmm:
Reply 42
Original post by Little Wolf Taima

I have a very definite sexual preference for women though. Men I tend to fall for even if I am not physically attracted to them.

Whatever women say I think you're all a little bit gay but prudish about it for whatever reason.

I'm definitely more attracted to girls than guys. Which is my only "regret" about finding my bf so young. But he's amazing, and I still get to look. :biggrin:

Yeah, I reckon everyone is bi, some more towards one extreme or the other, but society tends to make most people not recognise that they're attracted to the same gender, so it's only if you're close to the gay extreme that you recognise it.
Original post by Casualty
Bbz, it's Holby. :mmm:

:redface:
wat happened to your other account?
Reply 44
Original post by Anonymous
Don't identify as anything but realistically I'm bisexual I think. If asked I'll usually say straight it's easier and depending on who it is I'll admit I'm attracted to some women.One time me and my friends (all girls) were having a sleepover and we decided to play spin the bottle and just all started getting off with each other. Looking back/thinking about it, it was like a film, a bit of a school boys wet dream. Such fun.
Oh my god oh my god oh my god I can't dream of such a thing. That's some group of friends you got there. Wow.
Original post by Katie_p
I'm definitely more attracted to girls than guys. Which is my only "regret" about finding my bf so young. But he's amazing, and I still get to look. :biggrin:

Yeah, I reckon everyone is bi, some more towards one extreme or the other, but society tends to make most people not recognise that they're attracted to the same gender, so it's only if you're close to the gay extreme that you recognise it.

Hehe. In a similar vein I find I have the capacity to love more than one person. My boyfriend likes his blondes but is too shy to approach women. I'd like us to find a girlfriend who connects with us both on an emotional level and can keep him company when I'm at uni.

Everyone's bi and polyamorous lol but there's a difference between that and indescriminately screwing everything we lay eyes on. I can't do sex without some form of emotional attachment.

I honestly love that we can watch The Big Bang Theory and have a long drawn out conversation over Penny and her fabulous boobage without anyone feeling disgusted or jealous.

I try to keep my eyes to myself on public transport though. I don't want to make women feel uncomfortable.
Reply 46
Original post by Katie_p

Honestly, I couldn't agree more. Yeah, in ways.. I'm not a 'labeller' and that's probably because of society but in ways it's just because labels suck! It doesn't matter if you screw guys and girls, just girls or just guys.

I don't think I could ever be lesbian though because that takes guys out of the spectrum and that just wouldn't work for me!
Reply 47
Like others have said, my first kiss was actually with a girl. We were just curious as to what it would be like when we eventually kiss boys (I sound so childish -_-)
yeah snogged quite a few girls and fooled around a bit

i'm straight tho :rolleyes:
Original post by Ladyliesel
I appreciate attractive women but not in a sexual way.

same
Reply 50
I've kissed a few girls, nothing further though

Posted from TSR Mobile
I had full lesbian sex with my best friend. We were both drunk and she instigated but I would do it again if I'm honest.

Edit: Despite this, I'd say I was straight. Girls don't do it for me like guys do.
I've made out with a few girls but nothing else. I wouldn't mind going further. However, guys turn me on way more. I don't generally develop crushes on girls.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 53
I want it so badly. I moved to a girl when I was borderline tipsy. She was straight :frown:
Reply 54
On a drunken event a couple times, yes.
OP I bet you're getting off on this.
Got with friend once (well several times in one night) we were both extremely drunk though.
Reply 57
Original post by Hellz_Bellz!
I've made out with a few girls but nothing else. I wouldn't mind going further. However, guys turn me on way more. I don't generally develop crushes on girls.

I think it would be appropriate if you were to explain the "going further" more elaborately :biggrin:
i haven't before, but i wouldn't mind at some point, and my boyfriend knows this and wouldn't mind me trying :smile:
Original post by Mockery
I think it would be appropriate if you were to explain the "going further" more elaborately :biggrin:

Only if you send 100 quid to my account :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending