The Student Room Group

Has anyone seen my BLUE card?

Scroll to see replies

The cards don't show up
I've got a yellow card for menial incidents. I hate this system, we are all grown here.
Reply 42
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
Perfect.

But what about when you grow up and can be trusted to bring food in the living room again? :puppyeyes:
I don't think they show.
Original post by Occams Chainsaw
But what about when you grow up and can be trusted to bring food in the living room again? :puppyeyes:

Dropping food in the living room is unforgivable. Although you're free to ask mum and dad if they'll let you back in if you want, and they'll think about it if you've demonstrated good food-carrying abilities lately.

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
The cards don't show up

How do you mean?
Reply 45
Dropping food in the living room is unforgivable. Although you're free to ask mum and dad if they'll let you back in if you want, and they'll think about it if you've demonstrated good food-carrying abilities lately.

Sometimes the dog jumps up at me and it's not my fault that I drop the plate :erm: We should stop the dog getting in the living room and attacking everyone rather than blaming the people who make the mess because of it :pierre:
Sometimes the dog jumps up at me and it's not my fault that I drop the plate :erm: We should stop the dog getting in the living room and attacking everyone rather than blaming the people who make the mess because of it :pierre:

We'd like to control the dog, but unfortunately, sometimes it has a mind of its own and we can't stop it quick enough. So it's part of your responsibility to make sure you don't make a mess just because the dog is.
Reply 47
Original post by RedArrow
Just got a pop up saying I've been awarded with the blue card!! Now can anyone see it? I can't find it :idk:

I got that for calling TSR "controlling"
Reply 48
We'd like to control the dog, but unfortunately, sometimes it has a mind of its own and we can't stop it quick enough. So it's part of your responsibility to make sure you don't make a mess just because the dog is.

Invest in a gate :pierre:
Invest in a gate :pierre:

We have lots of gates, but don't underestimate how high a dog will learn to jump to get into the living room if it really wants to.
Reply 50
We have lots of gates, but don't underestimate how high a dog will learn to jump to get into the living room if it really wants to.

This is why my mum says that dogs shouldn't be allowed on the furniture... they start to take advantage :tongue:

PS: I'm not actually serious... I just enjoyed the metaphors :ahee:
There are blue and green cards. Woody's got them all right. :smile:

Oh okay, why no orange cards? :sad:
Original post by AMYC1999
Oh okay, why no orange cards? :sad:

Because we only have use for a limited number of colours, and orange is similar to red, so a different colour was chosen in lieu. :tongue:
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
The cards don't show up

Have you checked the 'My community record' bit?
Because we only have use for a limited number of colours, and orange is similar to red, so a different colour was chosen in lieu. :tongue:

Oh well, didn't like orange anyway :lol:

Red doesn't look like orange :no:

You should have done colours of the rainbow :ahee:
Oh well, didn't like orange anyway :lol:

Red doesn't look like orange :no:

You should have done colours of the rainbow :ahee:

We...we do have the colours of the rainbow! Red, yellow, green, blue, black. It's a rainbow with a metal side to him.
We...we do have the colours of the rainbow! Red, yellow, green, blue, black. It's a rainbow with a metal side to him.

I want all the colours of the rainbow!!!

It doesn't look good that orange isn't in between red and yellow :no:
I want all the colours of the rainbow!!!

It doesn't look good that orange isn't in between red and yellow :no:

Personally, I'd like to see a purple card. If we need a new card for whatever reason...how would you like to see purple!? :tongue:
Personally, I'd like to see a purple card. If we need a new card for whatever reason...how would you like to see purple!? :tongue:

I like the colour purple :yes: you may have my approval :tongue:
Reply 59
They are ruining this website.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending