The Student Room Group

Nipple piercings on a girl...thoughts?

Scroll to see replies

I think they could suit some people. I'd never get it done myself though- sounds too painful.
Reply 21
With small boobs? Unf.
With big boobs? Oooh, idk.
Reply 22
Ew.
Nipple piercings are weird, I don't find them attractive in the least.
I don't like them and I wouldn't get mine done, I have seen girls with their nipples pierced and it kind of doesn't look right, if your into that then good for you is your body no one can tell you what you can and can't do to your body. As the saying goes "each to their own"
I love them. I think piercings can be really beautiful. I used to have one of my nipples pierced but I was never happy with the placement so I took it out. I don't regret it though, and the scar is small and hardly noticeable.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
dangerous, the nipple could split
Original post by Zenomorph
dangerous, the nipple could split

Only if it's done by someone who is completely incompetent. There is no reason why a properly done and cared for piercing would do that.

I like nipple piercings, but then I'm of the opinion that pretty much any body part can be improved by sticking a needle through it and the bigger the needle the better.
I love nipple piercings on girls. They look so hot. I wouldn't personally get mine done in fear of losing sensation in my nipples. My worst nightmare lol
If you want to go for it. Tongue piercings are better though :ahee:
No middle ground with the voting eh?

I don't know. I'd hate it on a long term girlfriend but would love it on a girl I was sleeping with.
Reply 31
Original post by mojojojo101
Only if it's done by someone who is completely incompetent. There is no reason why a properly done and cared for piercing would do that.

I like nipple piercings, but then I'm of the opinion that pretty much any body part can be improved by sticking a needle through it and the bigger the needle the better.

YUK stay away from me.
It would mean I wouldn't be able to play with boobs as much as I usually like to I bet, so a no from me.

SOME piercings are nice but others...nooo.
It's hot
I agree on some girls its freaking :coma:
Oh dear, some of the comments on here are painful to read. To be honest, I don't understand why a girl's nipples and what she chooses to do with them are such a big concern to everyone...
I'm a girl, and I have one of mine pierced (symmetry bothers my slightly, it's really dumb of me, nevermind) and I think they look nice on others, but it doesn't really change my opinion on someone's appearance either way. In the words of brooke candy "every t*tty is different and amazing", right?

Edit: Oh also, mine didn't hurt at all! My advice would be go to a professional who you know and trust, don't settle for second best because that just means there's chance to be more pain and greater risk.
(edited 10 years ago)
Sounds so painful, why do that to yourself?

All the horror stories about it. Just the thought of blood coming out of my nipple makes me want to puke :sick:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by hollywoodbudgie
Sounds so painful, why do that to yourself?

All the horror stories about it. Just the thought of blood coming out of my nipple makes me want to puke :sick:

doesn't hurt, i swear! and there was no blood ahaha
I'd think of it this way: Nobody's going to think "Oh my gosh that's so horrible/unattractive" just because you don't have a nipple piercing.
Reply 39
I find it a MAJOR turn off. I compeletly hate piercings...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending