The Student Room Group

Which recruitment agencies will find someone office work without having office exp.?

I have heard that some will get you in for an appointment and you can do some tests to prove you have the computer skills and then they'll be able to find you work. Most that I have spoken to don't want to know you unless you have at least 2 years work experience.
I got a job through Brook Street and that was only with about 6 months office experience - I was applying for a specific job with them though rather than just getting on their books to be kept in mind for future roles.
OfficeAngels give temping work to those with limited experience. My brother used it to get office experience with short-term work to apply for permanent positions.
Reply 3
Original post by aheppenstall
OfficeAngels give temping work to those with limited experience. My brother used it to get office experience with short-term work to apply for permanent positions.

Well, well, my friend with little office experience was told by Office Angels that she doesn't have enough experience..
Original post by ForgetMe
Well, well, my friend with little office experience was told by Office Angels that she doesn't have enough experience..

That sucks - my brother literally just worked at SportsDirect and had just finished University and was accepted. Maybe it depends which location you're in.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending