The Student Room Group

Can't enjoy sex with paranoia about pregnancy

A lot of the time ONS/Friend with benefits/GF want me to cum inside them (I can cum a lot) and they all seem to hate condoms. obviously I make sure they are using the pill or have the implant but I'm still worried in case they get pregnant...

I've been having sex for a good few years but I still can't shake the concern.

Am I being irrational or should I just refuse to finish inside them any more?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
A lot of the time ONS/Friend with benefits/GF want me to cum inside them (I can cum a lot) and they all seem to hate condoms. obviously I make sure they are using the pill or have the implant but I'm still worried in case they get pregnant...

No irrationality. Your life, your genes.

What would be the point? To satisfy a weird and stupid fetish of a partner in a one night stand, 9 months later having them show up at your door and requesting money for the care of your accidental child.
Is it bad that I thought this was a girl's post before I read the actual post because I think like that and worry about pregnancy. I have routinely worried despite combinations of contraceptive that I will get pregnant.

To be honest, it's your life. No one will judge you but there is still that small chance the girl has forgotten to take her pill. I would also feel differently if it was a long term gf instead but the situation stands it'll be tougher to manage if you get her pregnant.
Original post by Anonymous

Thanks for that piece of information.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending