The Student Room Group

Hertfordshire university paramedic science interview

Hi all, I was just wondering if anyone had an interview at Hertfordshire university for paramedic science and if so what sort of questions did they ask you? I have one next week and I'm really nervous!
Thanks, Emily
Reply 1
Hi,

If your interview is next Tuesday then I'll see you there!

I'm pretty nervous too, have you managed to find any information about the interview yet?

Thanks
Reply 2
Original post by Hudson20
Hi,

If your interview is next Tuesday then I'll see you there!

I'm pretty nervous too, have you managed to find any information about the interview yet?

Thanks

ive got mine next tuesday!!
they should have sent you an email that has most of the information on it. for example, they ask you to know what the role of a paramedic is and give you part of a book to read.
Reply 3
Original post by kittycat95
ive got mine next tuesday!!
they should have sent you an email that has most of the information on it. for example, they ask you to know what the role of a paramedic is and give you part of a book to read.

Yeah I've got that, I was just wondering if people had managed to get advice from people that have already had theirs or if they had any extra information :smile:
Reply 4
Hi
I also have an interview on Tuesday but only had my invitation to interview this evening! So i haven't heard what it involves...is there much reading to be done? Hoping ill hear from them tomorrow about interview content :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest