The Student Room Group

Muslim patrols to target Londoners this Friday to impose Sharia law

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Boromir
What does the EDL have to do with anything? At least they're willing to stand up to a threat you and your cowardly leftist ilk ignore, or dare I say it, encourage.

Leftists are self-hating and radical Muslims are suicidal. No surprise then that they are in the same bed.

And isn't it strange that (to my knowledge) the UAF were nowhere to be seen when this event took place.

Happy to counter-protest right-wing groups but not so enthusiastic when it comes to Islamofascism.
Original post by lauraxox
Islamic terrorists are extremists! There are extremists in every religion who completely change the meaning of the religion so why are all Muslims being stereotyped to be terrorists,every religion has good and bad people,it's not fair to judge millions of people. Also there are two types of Islam, one is a more literal version of the Quran and the other is a laid back version,even the more literal ones aren't terrorists there just a tiny percentage

Posted from TSR Mobile

Noone is saying all Muslims are terrorists. We're just saying they are not a 'minority', which is just becoming a weak excuse from Muslims to defend the failings within their faith. There's places in London, Luton, Bradford, Birmingham amongst other places whereby the Muslim communities are imposing their Sharia law way of life in their neighbourhood.

And let me pose something else to the debate. This whole ' don't label Muslims as terrorists' thing - do you think Muslims don't label English/White people as drinkers/sex mad/gamblers etc? I hate to break it to you - but many do!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending