The Student Room Group

GCSE German help ASAP urgent

Thanks for the help
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
:smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
I can't really grade it. Definitely not an A*

Some grammar problems like: In meiner freizeit, spiele ich Tennis.

Ich spiele zwei mal in der woche ..

Zweimal pro woche spiele ich.. sounds better
Grammar problems
I've not gone through it in depth, but I don't think this is above a C. Apart from the fact that there are a lot of grammatical errors, it's very grainy and doesn't flow. It feels like a jumble of short sentences rather than the narrative it should be.
Reply 5
Thank you that is really sweet
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Chlorophile
I've not gone through it in depth, but I don't think this is above a C. Apart from the fact that there are a lot of grammatical errors, it's very grainy and doesn't flow. It feels like a jumble of short sentences rather than the narrative it should be.

If i corrected the grammar and made it flow what do you think i would get :frown:
You should add some nice sentence openers like:
Auf der einen Seite...
Einerseits...
Also try to talk about different things instead of just tennis. I don't know what your topic area is, but your essay surely is too much about the same thing.
Also, the last two sentences are contradicting each other.
Try to stick to the right tense. In the first paragraph you're saying that you will go swimming next summer and then you say it is great, but you haven't done it yet, so you have to say "Hoffentlich wird es spitze sein" or something similar.
It doesn't really flow; it's like you are jumping from one thing to another without explaining it in detail.
I'm sorry if my criticisms sound harsh; I'm just trying to help. I'm an A Level German student, so if you ever need any help feel free to pm me. :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Potential Medic
You should add some nice sentence openers like:
Auf der einen Seite...
Einerseits...
Also try to talk about different things instead of just tennis. I don't know what your topic area is, but your essay surely is too much about the same thing.
Also, the last two sentences are contradicting each other.
Try to stick to the right tense. In the first paragraph you're saying that you will go swimming next summer and then you say it is great, but you haven't done it yet, so you have to say "Hoffentlich wird es spitze sein" or something similar.
It doesn't really flow; it's like you are jumping from one thing to another without explaining it in detail.
I'm sorry if my criticisms sound harsh; I'm just trying to help. I'm an A Level German student, so if you ever need any help feel free to pm me. :smile:

Thank you for the help
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending