The Student Room Group

How to wear lingerie?

I'm quite confident in bed; I like trying new techniques, etc, but whenever I think my boyfriend is looking at me, I feel very self-conscious.

I would like to experiment with wearing nice underwear, etc, but I can't help worrying about how I'd look in it. The last thing I want to do is make a fool of myself.

Does anyone have any advice on how I can become more confident and possibly broach the subject with my bf?
This might offend some but o well.
Men are simple creatures... if your boyfriend does love you or is very fond of you (not sure how far in rship you are!) He will not care but will more than likely see you in underwear and will be mesmerised.
Im sure he will be amazed at the sight of you and will be in awe thus no worries for you!
If you are confident then you shouldn't worry too much. It has long been said men do not criticise womens bodies as much as we do to ourselves.
It is women who comment and criticise more on each other than men. If a man truly loves you, he'll see past any flaws you believe you may have.
If you're still worried shop together or even look at websites together so you can pick underwear you both like and go from there!
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
trust me, if your boyfriend sees you in lingerie he's hardly gonna say "oh that looks horrible, i'm not gonna have sex with you" think about it..
Just think your **** hot and make him believe it! There is nothing more unattractive than someone who thinks their unattractive. Just fake your ego until you eventually believe it, that's what all the famous people do!

Yes, I'm aware I sound like a total plastic but it's hard to say "fake it 'til you make it" in an elegant demure way.
Wear it hidden until you go to get down to business... When he discovers it under your clothes he will be amazed! That way you don't have to do an awkward look what I'm wearing kind of thing and it gives you time to wear it and get comfortable in it
send us some pictures of you in lingerie, and we'll tell you if you look ok :sexface:

In all seriousness, if he's your bf, he find it a big turn on if you're in lingerie.

Quick Reply

Latest