The Student Room Group

Guys- why do you find it hard to let girls know where they stand?

Why are you like this? Cause I was recently talking to a guy and it seemed promising now I have no clue cause he was the one who seemed like he really liked me and wanted to be with me next thing I know nothing, I don't give up easily but I think I will on him as I have no clue. But enough about him. Why are you's like this or are there guys who actually ain't like this?

Scroll to see replies

The same could be said of girls...
Reply 2
It's the same for everyone. People don't want to seem too keen as they think they might scare off the other, or it's because they don't want to upset the other. We are humans after all.
Girls are definitely worse for this.
You need more com,,,,,,mm,,,,mmm,,,,.as.
Perhaps he's been busy?
Reply 6
Haha, let's be honest, 9/10 posts by guys asking how to get a girl on here are met by the response "Ignore her for a bit and she'll go wild for you!"- I'm pretty sure this is evidence for my theory that this advice is in fact complete twaddle :p:
Reply 7
F*** knows but maybe he just wasn't into me as much as he claimed to be. I for one don't act too keen but just like to know where I stand as C was a lovely lad but god knows lol.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by 123formyabc
You need more com,,,,,,mm,,,,mmm,,,,.as.

At 1:03 in the morning commas are the last thing on my mind.
Original post by lou 22
F*** knows but maybe he just wasn't into me as much as he claimed to be. I for one don't act too keen but just like to know where I stand a C was a lovely lad but god knows lol.

Is it someone on TSR? :beard:
Reply 10
Original post by Willum Infanta
Perhaps he's been busy?

F*** knows, but nowadays everyones phone is in either there left or right hand, in there bag or pocket. I am completely clueless.
Reply 11
Is it someone on TSR? :beard:

Originally lol few months back now :frown: just my luck or lack of it.

The contact breakdown has happened recently though .
(edited 10 years ago)
Boys are ***** who just want sex.
You either embrace it or become bitter. :colonhash:

Okay, maybe I'm a bit cynical lol but with studenty aged males I think it's best to just assume they're after one thing until they show you real proof they're not.
Haha I sound like such a bitch. :frown: Please don't all jump on me saying "NOT ALL GUYS ARE LIKE THAT" :mad:, can we just agree that a large proportion are; it doesn't make them bad people.
Reply 13
The contact break down happened recently though cause that sounded misleading.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by Daniellejo.

Okay, maybe I'm a bit cynical lol but with studenty aged males I think it's best to just assume they're after one thing until they show you real proof they're not.
Haha I sound like such a bitch. :frown: Please don't all jump on me saying "NOT ALL GUYS ARE LIKE THAT" :mad:, can we just agree that a large proportion are; it doesn't make them bad people.

There are good and bad in everything so I understand what you are saying.

But why are some of guys like that, it's a shame that some only want us for our bodies and not who we are as people.

Lel, someone's just been used clearly
Lel, someone's just been used clearly

Nope, not at all. In fact, I've never had nor wanted a relationship just for the pure fact that I don't trust the bastards lol. Maybe having a group of male friends and listening to their conversations about girls has scarred me.
Reply 17
Nope, not at all. In fact, I've never had nor wanted a relationship just for the pure fact that I don't trust the bastards lol. Maybe having a group of male friends and listening to their conversations about girls has scarred me.

another example of your manhating gosh just come out already grrr
Reply 18
Original post by lou 22
There are good and bad in everything so I understand what you are saying. But why are some of guys like that, it's a shame that some only want us for our bodies and not who we are as people.
Some people's actions are impossible to explain.
Reply 19
Original post by MagneMagne
Some people's actions are impossible to explain.

For real xD.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending