The Student Room Group

Guys- why do you find it hard to let girls know where they stand?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lou 22
Why are you like this? Cause I was recently talking to a guy and it seemed promising now I have no clue cause he was the one who seemed like he really liked me and wanted to be with me next thing I know nothing, I don't give up easily but I think I will on him as I have no clue. But enough about him. Why are you's like this or are there guys who actually ain't like this?

Why are girls like this. Don't think it's a gender thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Daniellejo.
Boys are ***** who just want sex.
You either embrace it or become bitter. :colonhash:

Okay, maybe I'm a bit cynical lol but with studenty aged males I think it's best to just assume they're after one thing until they show you real proof they're not.
Haha I sound like such a bitch. :frown: Please don't all jump on me saying "NOT ALL GUYS ARE LIKE THAT" :mad:, can we just agree that a large proportion are; it doesn't make them bad people.

I'd agree that generally a large proportion are like this, but if it's a negative thing, how comes us that try to be the lovely, romantic, soppy bastard always get it thrown back in our faces.
(Replace us and our with I and my)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Original post by Jelephant
Haha, let's be honest, 9/10 posts by guys asking how to get a girl on here are met by the response "Ignore her for a bit and she'll go wild for you!"- I'm pretty sure this is evidence for my theory that this advice is in fact complete twaddle :p:

Isn't this thread evidence that it does work? :s-smilie: He's ignored her for a bit, and now she's going crazy trying to figure out why!
Reply 23
Original post by teenageclay
Why are girls like this. Don't think it's a gender thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

True, it seems to be that there are good and bad in both so to speak, it's a shame though kind of building our hopes up to then leg it with no return.
Original post by lou 22
True, it seems to be that there are good and bad in both so to speak, it's a shame though kind of building our hopes up to then leg it with no return.

Meh don't worry, you'll move along eventually. Every time I become newly infatuated I always say "this time I'll play it cool and be go all in after the first date" low and behold I have gone ahead and done it. But I have faith that this one is different (like every other one) and just hope. S'all we can do at the end of the day. That and drink...or write music, those two things tend to help me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending