The Student Room Group
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London

Goldsmiths Applicants 2014

Hey, I am applying to Goldsmiths for Undergraduate International Studies and Chinese, and was wondering if many other people were applying there too?! :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

(edited 9 years ago)
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London
Reply 2
i have applied for integrated psychology :biggrin:hope i get an offer:smile:
Reply 3
Original post by swan stardust
Hey:smile:
i'm applying for English.Good luck with everything :h:

Cool! you too! It seems that not many people are applying there :s

Original post by nerdjiri
i have applied for integrated psychology :biggrin:hope i get an offer:smile:

Good luck! Are you currently in college? I think I already received my offer because the course is unpopular :s
Reply 4
Hey there, I've applied for BA International Relations, anyone received an offer from Goldsmiths?
Reply 5
Original post by jony101
Cool! you too! It seems that not many people are applying there :s

Good luck! Are you currently in college? I think I already received my offer because the course is unpopular :s

yeah im in college, and you? awww that's great you've got an offer
Reply 6
Original post by mariasoul
Hey there, I've applied for BA International Relations, anyone received an offer from Goldsmiths?

woo ive applied for International Relations and Chinese! i have an unconditional (but i've already finished my A Levels). Is goldsmiths your first choice?
Reply 7
Looking to do History and Politics at Goldsmiths! Hopefully i hear from them soon.
I have a conditional offer for the BA Design course this September woopwoop!
What do you all think of goldsmiths? I've applied to do media and communications there and from the pictures and information I've got I think it's going to be my firm :smile: but I haven't been able to go to any open days!
What do you all know about the nightlf

Jeannie :smile:
*nightlife?

(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 12
Anyone applied for Media and Communication :smile:?
I'm from Germany and I am so excited to study in England :smile:
Still no decision though. :/
Reply 13
Applied for psychology :smile: waiting for an offer!
Reply 14
Original post by jeannienicolas
What do you all think of goldsmiths? I've applied to do media and communications there and from the pictures and information I've got I think it's going to be my firm :smile: but I haven't been able to go to any open days!
What do you all know about the nightlf

Original post by swan stardust
Hey:smile:
good luck with your application!:biggrin:I wasn't able to attend open days either but from reviews and information and pictures i find it amazing:smile:
I don't know anything specific but since it's in London there must be really good nightlife.

I havent been able to visit yet, but from what I've read it seems pretty cool. the lectures seem quite thought provoking too. In terms of nightlife, i think theres a club or two and a few pubs close by. however, London has almost unlimited travelling possibilities so the major clubs aren't hard to get to :smile:

has anyone been invited to an offer holder day thing??
Reply 15
I applied for BA Media & Sociology from Germany and have been invited to go for an interview in February!

Was just wondering if anyone has also been invited to an interview, or has any tips or info on what it may be like? So exciting :smile:
I have an interview for BA Design in like 16 days, I'm super nervous and excited! If anyone has already had their interview please tell me what it was like :smile:
Conditional offer for History :smile:
Original post by EmilyStrutt
I have an interview for BA Design in like 16 days, I'm super nervous and excited! If anyone has already had their interview please tell me what it was like :smile:

It's really informal and casual so don't worry at all! When I went we got take on a tour of the facilities whilst they looked at our portfolios and things, and then when we came back we were interviewed in pairs. The tutor just spoke about what he liked in our work and then we just expanded on what he was on about, and then he asked one or two questions afterwards, spoke about the course and that was it! He said that the process was just as much about them selling the university to you as it was about you selling yourself to them. Good luck! :smile:
Reply 19
Got my offer for Psychology - ABB :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest