The Student Room Group

Make up a TSR troll thread title.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by the bear
i have been enjoying his Festive Fancies. it is marvellous that someone of his advanced years ( he is pushing 150 ! ) keeps coming up with these knew cakey ideas. rispeck.

I see what you did there :colone:
He be mixing them bowls of sugary goodness whilst conjuring up The Jungle Book.
Original post by I Procrastinate
I see what you did there :colone:
He be mixing them bowls of sugary goodness whilst conjuring up The Jungle Book.

aight
I just wrote the ultimate TSR thread title. Here it is.

There is no ascksajkuhuheuwhwueh92091414

Damn. Trojan on my tablet. Back soon.
Have just returned from Bombay where I was received most cordially by the Nawab of Janshipur. One of his many wives presented self with a tray of dainty cakes which they call Charribaikwal; I am minded to ask his Highness for the recipe.
my lizard has six legs. is that normal ?
What would you do if you came home and there was a turd on your sofa ?
Is Black Friday racist?
Technophobe Monday! Don't go on TSR for the whole day!
James Bond was born on the 11 November 1920... he recently celebrated his 94th Birthday !! surely it is unfair to make him do yet another film. he should be allowed to live out his twilight years in peace.
A White person said 'Are you going to black?'

I was offended.
The next Bond will be female.
The next Bond will be female.

Or trans.

Posted from TSR Mobile
the next Bond will be a hologram
Original post by OhGod
Is Black Friday racist?

:rofl:
Let's see less of Benedict Cumberbatch. (Also, let's add 'Cumberbatch' to all browser dictionaries)
Original post by Fullofsurprises
:rofl:

Someone actually claimed on FB that it was.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The next Bond will be Cumberbatch
The next Bond will be Cumberbatch

The next Bond should be Colin Firth. I'm sick of all these 90s style steroid-pumped action men in endless explosions and stunts to distract us from their lack of fundamentals. Let's inject some class and timeless, effortless style back into the franchise.
Original post by Birkenhead
The next Bond should be Colin Firth. I'm sick of all these 90s style steroid-pumped action men in endless explosions and stunts to distract us from their lack of fundamentals. Let's inject some class and timeless, effortless style back into the franchise.

Julian Clary would make a refreshing alternative Bond. He would destroy the archvillain with catty remarks about the decor of their subterranean lair and would give Moneypenny moisturising tips.
Martini should be stirred.

Quick Reply

Latest