The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ok, I think School A is the obvious choice.
Reply 21
The Ace is Back
Ok, I think School A is the obvious choice.

i thought so. But you see, school C is where i believe i will have a massive social life, whereas i know little about the people of school A. So should i sacrifice good teachers and resources over having a good social life and friends?

But having said that, i think school A would probably have good people, as it is generally the case, with clever dedicated people; they are usually nice too!
To be honest you shouldn't have a problem at either school. They're comprehensives, they'll both have a huge variety of people. I say go for A. Seeing as they're day schools as well, your social life isn't confined to your school during the term time.
Reply 23
When you go to uni, you'll go with very few (if any) people you know. So school A would give you "practice" of making friends, as it's probably a long time since you've been in an environment where you know no one.

You've already got something in common with people at that school, and more so with people doing the same subjects. So you should find people you like there, and can still keep in touch with your friends out of school.
Reply 24
School A it is then!
Reply 25
jokeroid
it was A from the beginning - wasn't it?

And all of them are in a 1 mile radius. Where is this mystery place where you live - this "in a world of my own"??? There are only 2 colleges in a 3 mile radius where jokeroid lives (wow - that sounded surprisingly scary. .

:eek:
Reply 26
jokeroid
I thought 4/5 was 0.8 - my mind works within strict mathematics!!! sorry!!!

dont blame you..mathematics is obsessive!
Kquishir
School A it is then!

You won't be sorry as far as I can see :smile:
Reply 28
A.
kirstinx
A.

Short and sweet. :p:
Reply 30
Perhaps pick the school where you have some friends?

Latest