The Student Room Group

Child nursing personal statement

I would appreciate and feedback on this as I am very nervous and want to make it as good as possible. Thank you in advance
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by smileyChris1993
I would appreciate and feedback on this as I am very nervous and want to make it as good as possible. Thank you in advance

You've done a huge mistake. PUT THAT DOWN FROM HERE!!
DELETE YOUR PS IMMEDIATELY.

Are ou aware that if someone publish it on the internet or even uses it, your application will be classified as fraud & plagiarism??? You'll be rejected from all universities!
Crap how do i delete a thread?
Reply 3
Crap how do i delete a thread?

It's deleted now. I just hope for you that nobody has downloaded your PS and publish it somewhere. If so, you can forget the application right away.
You should've known it better :s-smilie: UCAS clearly says so on their website.
Feel like such an idiot now :frown:
Reply 5
Feel like such an idiot now :frown:

To your previous question: I have read your PS and my first impression is that it is too downbeat and under-confident.
A PS is there to show the universities your passion, energy & ambition that can persuade them to accept you. Sell yourself! You can exaggerate a little bit, (but NOT lying though).
Original post by Hanover
To your previous question: I have read your PS and my first impression is that it is too downbeat and under-confident.
A PS is there to show the universities your passion, energy & ambition that can persuade them to accept you. Sell yourself! You can exaggerate a little bit, (but NOT lying though).

Okay cheers, will try giving that a shot then. Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending