The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Manchester Interview-Chem Eng(Engineering with an Integrated Foundation Year) HELP

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Yusuf Islam
Haha, what are your requirements to get in? Mine are ABB and I also think I messed up my chance of getting in lol

I need BBB for some odd reason? lol
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by Incubator
I need BBB for some odd reason? lol

You're lucky lol I think it's because you're doing Maths and Physics, which links in with the course you're wanting to do after the foundation? I know my requirements are higher because I don't have Physics, which I need for Mechanical Engineering
You're lucky lol I think it's because you're doing Maths and Physics, which links in with the course you're wanting to do after the foundation? I know my requirements are higher because I don't have Physics, which I need for Mechanical Engineering

Ah, maybe that's why. I'm really regretting rejecting my other offers which were BEng :/
Ah, maybe that's why. I'm really regretting rejecting my other offers which were BEng :/

What's your second choice? Luckily I've chosen BEng Mech Eng at John Moore's as my insurance
What's your second choice? Luckily I've chosen BEng Mech Eng at John Moore's as my insurance

Don't have an insurance, Manc was my lowest offer :/

Hi there Incubator

There is still time to make amendments to your offers, if you would like to do this get in touch with our Admissions team here at Loughborough

[email protected]

The deadline for amendments is 23rd July.

I hope this helps in your decision making :smile:
Becky
Omggg I didn't get in guess I won't be seeing any of you guys this year :angry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ammaarah01
Omggg I didn't get in guess I won't be seeing any of you guys this year :angry:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't get in either!!!
I didn't get in either!!!

What did you get ... I got bcc so gonna go uclan

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

See you in September! :biggrin:
Reply 290
Did anyone get a place? I didn't either :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haven't been to get my results yet but I'm going Liverpool John Moores
Haven't been to get my results yet but I'm going Liverpool John Moores

Cool what you studying there ... My cousins going there to do some sort of engineering I think

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just received my AS grades and thinking of applying to manchester of foundation year chem engineering. I was wondering what offers you guys got from the uni so I would know what to expect? I'm a UK student btw.
Cool what you studying there ... My cousins going there to do some sort of engineering I think

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm studying Mechanical Engineering. Wbu?
Original post by Jadoreidior
I just received my AS grades and thinking of applying to manchester of foundation year chem engineering. I was wondering what offers you guys got from the uni so I would know what to expect? I'm a UK student btw.

Either BBC or ABB I think, depending on subjects being taken
I'm studying Mechanical Engineering. Wbu?

Chemistry

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im looking to study at manchester doing a foundation year degree to start in september 2016 however I was wondering why there interviews taking place now, I though they would usually happen after the start of this academic year?
I'm in clearing right now and I've got no idea what to do. Got offers from Kingston to do aerospace engineering, Derby for mechanical engineering, Bradford for chemical eng with a foundation year and a integrated masters for biomedical science at Leeds beckett.
Original post by hs1var19
I'm in clearing right now and I've got no idea what to do. Got offers from Kingston to do aerospace engineering, Derby for mechanical engineering, Bradford for chemical eng with a foundation year and a integrated masters for biomedical science at Leeds beckett.

Go with the Engineering type that you want to do :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending