The Student Room Group

How often do you use Whatsapp??

I'm intrigued by people that are never online!! I seem to be online all the time and if I'm not checking messages I'm checking to see who else is online out of boredom. Time to get a hobby?

Scroll to see replies

I deleted mine because i spend waayyy too much time on it. :mmm:
Got it yesterday and have been using it a lot :colondollar:
Reply 3
I use it the same frequency as my text messages on my phone ... so if I need to text someone I will, if I want to have q longer conversation then ill use WhatsApp :biggrin:

I like it, reminds me of MSN but just for a phone :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Every day. Chat to my sister a lot on it since she has moved.

BBM for Android is better though. And free. WhatsApp is about 60p a year, cheap, but it still costs.
Reply 5
Original post by Wilfred Little

BBM for Android is better though. And free. WhatsApp is about 60p a year, cheap, but it still costs.

60p for a platform for constant contract for a year, and you're complaining?

wow
I don't own a phone.
Original post by tehforum
60p for a platform for constant contract for a year, and you're complaining?

wow

No.
Reply 8
Not often use it sometimes to chat with friends and I'm in a family group so that too
Reply 9

It's not 60p a year?
Reply 10

Whatsapp was free for me? It varies though, sometimes it costs and sometimes it's free...

I use Whatsapp a fair bit, it's good for group chats and sending photos.
Reply 11
All the time, I use it rather than texting as all the people I talk to have a smartphone.

-Sneaky
Not that much as I have unlimited texts so :indiff:
Use it on an hourly basis :lol:
All the god damn time!

No one ever sends a good old fashioned text message anymore. Just my luck that I only recently switched to a tariff with unlimited texts :frown:
Original post by Mechie
It's not 60p a year?

Tis yeah. Free for the first year then 60p or something - http://www.whatsapp.com/faq/general/23014681

For all phone types, WhatsApp is free to download and try for the first year. After, you have the option of extending your subscription for $0.99 USD per year.

Original post by Precious Illusions
Whatsapp was free for me? It varies though, sometimes it costs and sometimes it's free...

As above, maybe you changed your number in that time.
Reply 16
Tis yeah. Free for the first year then 60p or something - http://www.whatsapp.com/faq/general/23014681

As above, maybe you changed your number in that time.

No, it's definitely free. I've not changed my number. They keep asking me to pay and I press "pay later" and nothing ever comes of it.
Reply 17
Whatsapp is free on the superior phone.

I use it all day, but I talk in a group conversation with people I met on the internet, so it's not as cool as it sounds.
Original post by Mechie
No, it's definitely free. I've not changed my number. They keep asking me to pay and I press "pay later" and nothing ever comes of it.

Will try this when it pops up on my phone.
Far too often, which, compared to a lot of people isn't really that often. After much unnecessary drama between my sister and our brother in-law, I ended up leaving one of my busiest groups (consisting of my siblings and my sister's in-laws) yesterday and now I feel so strange not receiving message after message after message from them.

I don't mind, though. I'm not one for social network sites so the only way people can get to me is through Whatsapp or very rarely, Skype. :dontknow:

Quick Reply

Latest