The Student Room Group

I'm a gay black guy who's really bored and home for christmas, ask me anything

Scroll to see replies

Thread title :lol:
Reply 61
Original post by Arieisit
I'm not sure I follow.

Posted from TSR Mobile

with the seducing guys apart from the one you like. be more assertive around the guys you like and you'll be successful that way

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Thread title :lol:

that's the way to lure people in :ninja:
Reply 62
Brad Pitt in Fight Club or Channing Tatum in Magic Mike?
Reply 63
Original post by vendettax
Brad Pitt in Fight Club or Channing Tatum in Magic Mike?

channing tatum in anything

but I haven't seen magic mike yet
Are the patriots still cheating?
Reply 65
Original post by BAD AT MATHS
Are the patriots still cheating?

how else would be be able to beat the broncos and saints without our key players and hernandez/welker absent this season?
Reply 66
Original post by TheJay92
lol of course I have. it'd be rude not to swallow wouldn't it?

the way I see it is that you should man up coz you would probably like it if the other person swallowed for you

:eek: :ahhhhh:
Reply 67
Original post by euphrosyne
Why would you need a condom for anal? :confused:

It slides in easier :colone: :sexface: There's also another reason which I'll keep a secret :sexface:
Original post by ForgetMe
It slides in easier :colone: :sexface: There's also another reason which I'll keep a secret :sexface:

I thought lube was enough! :innocent: No, you can't do that. Tell me!
Is A. Your brother called Barney, or B. You have a 'Bad Education' and your best friend is called Chantal
Reply 70
Original post by marcus2001
Is A. Your brother called Barney, or B. You have a 'Bad Education' and your best friend is called Chantal

bad education is an awful show. as funny as whitehall is, it's not enough to keep me watching. can't believe the show got another season.

not sure about the brother being called barney, is that from the wire or true blood?
Reply 71
I thought lube was enough! :innocent: No, you can't do that. Tell me!

Condom is cheaper than lube :tongue: They use condom for the same reason as girls do, to avoid splashing where it's not wanted :teehee:
Reply 72
bad education is an awful show. as funny as whitehall is, it's not enough to keep me watching. can't believe the show got another season.

not sure about the brother being called barney, is that from the wire or true blood?

Is the stereotype about you true? :sexface:
Condom is cheaper than lube :tongue: They use condom for the same reason as girls do, to avoid splashing where it's not wanted :teehee:
Wait, I'm still confused though! What happens, let's say, if no condom is used, and semen is ejaculated into the arse.. what happens then?!

I don't know much about this :innocent:
you lot are disgusting .
Reply 75
Wait, I'm still confused though! What happens, let's say, if no condom is used, and semen is ejaculated into the arse.. what happens then?!

You'd have to clean it out... :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 76
Original post by theoferdinand
you lot are disgusting .

reword that into a question so I can answer

Is the stereotype about you true? :sexface:

haha which stereotype in particular?

No I think it's pretty funny, also, Chantal's hot, and it's from how i met your mother.
Reply 78

You clean it or leave it :sexface:

Original post by Arieisit
You'd have to clean it out... :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Or leave it :sexface:

reword that into a question so I can answer

haha which stereotype in particular?

The anaconda one :sexface:
Reply 79