Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks a ton. :smile:
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 41
Original post by _Sarah
Hey jddcorte.
Could you please tell me the questions that were asked in the management interview for Imperial?

Thanks.

I sent you a private message!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
Hi guys,

Just received an offer a few days ago!
I'd be also happy to help you:smile:
Hello from Greece!

Congratulations to all of you who received offer for MSc Managemet programme at Imperial!
I have recently received an invitation for a Skype interview on 11th of April. Any advice?
Reply 44
Hi guys,

anyone interviewed with Karen Harvey, program director? Would you mind sharing some of the questions? I have mine on Friday

I also saw many of you had chosen your pathway already, was this part of your application, or you just discussed this in an interview?

Thanks
Does anyone know if pathways include extra courses, other than the 9 mandatory core courses, that are mentioned in the programme content ?
Hi guys, I've received the invitation for an interview via skype (Msc Management). I read your previous posts, and I'm looking for some info about the interview questions. Could you text me on priv? Thanx in advance!
Reply 47
Hi Guys, I'm new here and I am going to have a SKYPE interview (Msc. Management) on the next Friday (11th April). Can you help share some of the questions with me? Thank in advance
When did u submit your application?
Reply 49
hey, has anyone received an conditional offer? Can I know what are the conditions? Thanks in advance!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
Hi Kin_tan,

I was interviewed on the 11th of April too. Have you received an answer regarding your admission yet?

Original post by kin_tan
Hi Guys, I'm new here and I am going to have a SKYPE interview (Msc. Management) on the next Friday (11th April). Can you help share some of the questions with me? Thank in advance
Reply 51
Hi,

I have been interviewed on the 11th of April too. Have you received an answer regarding your admission yet?

QUOTE=ThX;46846392]Hello from Greece!

Congratulations to all of you who received offer for MSc Managemet programme at Imperial!
I have recently received an invitation for a Skype interview on 11th of April. Any advice?
Reply 52
Hi,

I have been interviewed on the 11th of April too. Have you received an answer regarding your admission yet?

Reply 53
Hello everyone, I have an offer from Imperial and recently got an offer from UCL too. I know ICBS is 'better' looking from the perspective that it is number one for MSc Management but the cost is quite putting me off.
Anyone have any reasons (aside from ICBS being number one for MiM) as to why they choose to take their offer here and not at other universities?
Reply 54
Original post by caspiansea
Hi,

I recieved a reply the next day after my interview but it seems many of you are having interviews now. Take into account that it's a long weekend now so you may not get a reply until next Tuesday when they get back to office. Hope it went okay!
Reply 55
Hi guys, does anyone know the chances of being accepted after an interview? Is the interview an opportunity for them to "confirm" whether they should accept a candidate? Quite curious about the success rate of those who have been interviewed.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 56
From what I gathered from their webinar information session, the interview is really just to see who you are and for them to know the person behind the application! Your application is essentially split into 3 parts; the first is your academic achievements etc which is assessed by the school's admissions department, all those careers questions which are assessed by the dedicated careers service to see if your plans are actually viable /if you have really researched or not and only passing those 2 stages do you get offered an interview. So in my opinion, the chances are probably fairly high although it may also depend on how many spaces they have left on the intake for this year! If they only have a few places left but have many good candidates then the interview may be to help distinguish the better candidate. (These are my vireally and what I have heard from my careers advisor so I may be wrong!)
Reply 57
Original post by yycyan
From what I gathered from their webinar information session, the interview is really just to see who you are and for them to know the person behind the application! Your application is essentially split into 3 parts; the first is your academic achievements etc which is assessed by the school's admissions department, all those careers questions which are assessed by the dedicated careers service to see if your plans are actually viable /if you have really researched or not and only passing those 2 stages do you get offered an interview. So in my opinion, the chances are probably fairly high although it may also depend on how many spaces they have left on the intake for this year! If they only have a few places left but have many good candidates then the interview may be to help distinguish the better candidate. (These are my vireally and what I have heard from my careers advisor so I may be wrong!)

Didn't know that. That's helpful, thanks a lot! :smile:
Reply 58
Original post by jddcorte
If anybody has a question regarding the application/interview, feel free to inbox me. I'm happy to help!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey can you share how your interview went and what kind questions did they ask you? My interview is in a couple of days and I'm really nervous
Reply 59
Original post by hksgosa
Hi guys,

Just received an offer a few days ago!
I'd be also happy to help you:smile:

Hey can you share how your interview went and what kind questions did they ask you? My interview is in a couple of days and I'm really nervous

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending