The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

MSc Management 2014-2015 Imperial College Business School

Who else is applying for the MSc Management programme at Imperial College Business School?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
I am. My application was completed on December 13th, and I just received an interview request on January 14th, for the first week in February.
Reply 3
Cool! My application was completed the 8th of January and obviously still waiting for a reply. What's your background and how did you feel about the application?

I'm a final year Master in Laws student at a Belgian university. I am only applying for the Imperial programme!

Good luck on your interview!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Thanks jddcorte, good luck to you too!

I'm based in New York, and my background is in show business (in particular TV, Film, and Music). I've interned for a major record label, an independent UK film studio, a major US music magazine, and I worked on the crew for an NBC TV show. I have a 2.1 BA in Film Studies from a London-based uni. My application focused on using the MSc program to further my business knowledge in order to begin working at a network or studio in Hollywood post-graduation. I feel confident about my application, I just hope that the professors feel that, considering my goals, I'd be a good fit for the program. I'm interested in the Digital Business pathway because of the rise of VOD as the main distribution method for video content.

Fingers Crossed...
Reply 5
Great to hear! Nice to meet you! Feel free to add me on Facebook btw: Facebook.com/decortejan!
Reply 6
hey guys,I just applied for Imperial MSc management a few days ago!
I'm just wondering if it's a bit late though...
Reply 7
Original post by hksgosa

I don't think it's late since there are rolling applications and the procedure opened mid November.

Nice to meet you btw, where are you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by hksgosa

I don't think it's late either, I actually finished my application today. They sent me an e-mail that said their application portal has a glitch and that the personal statement should answer the questions in the e-mail not the ones that are currently on that particular page. I feel like that's a good sign that they haven't yet closed applications out :wink:
Reply 9
I have my references in, how long did it take you guys to know about an interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
I submitted my application the 8th of January while my references were already in and my application is at the moment "under consideration by the department"...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
I have the Skype interview end of February.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by jddcorte
I have the Skype interview end of February.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you know what interview questions are asked?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
No idea, but I expect it to be rather informal

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Original post by Jackal 113
I am. My application was completed on December 13th, and I just received an interview request on January 14th, for the first week in February.

When do you have your interview this week? Good luck anyways!
Hi guys, i jest received an offer for this course! anyone else? this thread is suspiciously quiet haha
Reply 16
Hi there. I have applied for the MSc in strategic marketing. I just had the Skype interview. Can anyone please tell me how long it took from the interview until they got an answer for their application? I´m so nervous!!!
Original post by Ponni
Hi there. I have applied for the MSc in strategic marketing. I just had the Skype interview. Can anyone please tell me how long it took from the interview until they got an answer for their application? I´m so nervous!!!

Hi Ponni,

I think this thread would be more helpful (;
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2527634
Reply 18
Original post by earthlover123
Hi guys, i jest received an offer for this course! anyone else? this thread is suspiciously quiet haha

Congrats! How did the interview go, what idd they ask you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jddcorte
Congrats! How did the interview go, what idd they ask you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank You!! the interview was alright, they mainly asked me questions regarding my pathway and they were pretty specific..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending