Reply 120
Found a Huddersfield uni forum and searched podiatry
Original post by Jdh1991
Found a Huddersfield uni forum and searched podiatry

Oooo what's the link??
Reply 122
Original post by Emilywalker
Oooo what's the link??

This isn't the link but I just started a new posted and invited her.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=50477109&highlight=Podiatry
Reply 123
hi guys iv applied for podiatry my interview is on the 20th of january
Original post by adehaz
hi guys iv applied for podiatry my interview is on the 20th of january

Hey. I've applied for podiatry too. Congrats on getting an interview. Which university is it at? What are you studying at the moment? ^_^
Reply 125
I have been called for an interview at Huddersfield uni
I'm currently studying a levels
Hey guys, is there a podiatry stalking page?
Reply 127
I don't really think there is
Are you applying for podiatry
Congratulations on your interview! I hope it goes well.

I'm still waiting to hear from New College Durham, it's so stressful, I hate waiting!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 129
Hi guys, i am currently studying a levels and i applied to brighton, Birmingham, Cardiff, salford and durham. I have 2 interviews, brighton and Birmingham.
Good luck! Have you heard anything at all from the others?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jojoli
Hi guys, i am currently studying a levels and i applied to brighton, Birmingham, Cardiff, salford and durham. I have 2 interviews, brighton and Birmingham.

have you had your interview with brighton yet? :smile:
Reply 132
Not yet, my interview with brighton is on February and i have not heard back from the others.
Reply 133
Did you have your interview with Brighton???

Posted from TSR Mobile
In terms of doing the access to health course would you need any work experience in podiatry or are most people applying with there best interests meaning you want to really study podiatry. I am very interested I just want to know the best way to get onto the degree next year 2016 so I want to prepare before hand.
Reply 135
I think it's best to get some form of work experience
Did you have any work experience and would a week be sufficient? As long as I can write that I had some experience on my personal statement then I'm sure that would be beneficial
Reply 137
One week is sufficient
I carried out work experience in a podiatry clinic and at a shoe clinic called shuropody look it up to see if u have any in your area
With that work experience did you get a reference from the work place which contributes towards your ucas application or do you just mention the fact you undertook a placement in ur personal statement?
Reply 139
I got my reference from where I used to volunteer

Quick Reply

Latest