The Student Room Group

MUN Awards 2013 - Results

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Cheese_Monster
Thank you for the awards, I'd like to thank my mum and dad and all the supporting crew behind the scenes for this big win.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol:
Reply 21
LOL!
Original post by RoryS
Congratulations to you all!
Wow, thanks for the award! It really means a lot.
Oh wow, haven't really been paying attention to these awards so didn't see this coming, but thank you all! (I think this is possibly the first and last time I'll ever win an award for being controversial, so I'd best savour the moment!)
Reply 24
Thanks guys :smile:
Reply 25
Original post by Birchington
Wow, thanks for the award! It really means a lot.

Pleasure - you deserve it. :wink:
Reply 26
Original post by RoryS
x

Well anyway despite nominating and voting for Rory as member of the Year I think he deserved a well done from all of us for keeping the MUN going while being a deputy and for doing an excellent job throughout the MUN to help revive it! Well done! :biggrin:
Original post by Will95206
Well anyway despite nominating and voting for Rory as member of the Year I think he deserved a well done from all of us for keeping the MUN going while being a deputy and for doing an excellent job throughout the MUN to help revive it! Well done! :biggrin:

Kiss ass.

:wink:
Reply 28
Original post by Will95206

Your very kind thank you... :smile:
Congrats to everyone that won. Well deserved. Best of luck for 2014 to all in the MUN. Oh and in real life too, but you know MUN Is more important.
Congrats to everyone who won :biggrin:
Reply 31
Congratulations, everyone! :smile:
Original post by DivinityA
Congrats to everyone who won :biggrin:
I love your Japan sig. Very nice!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending