The Student Room Group

I'm Italian and I would like to know what you think about us

Scroll to see replies

In rome I found the girls that I met a total pain, standing infront of the mirrors posing in the public toilets... Had to shove in just to wash my hands
Very arrogant and overrated people.

This.

Half of them think they're still part of the Roman-warrior-peasant culture, the other half think they're the fashion police.

:biggrin:

Also think they're the only people on earth who make food - and any food that is Italian is intrinisically better with no further qualification.

This is spot on.

Their football fans are cowards & scum also. How many times have they stabbed, ambushed and attacked English people?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/champions-league/4979396/Arsenal-fan-attack-puts-Romes-Champions-League-final-date-under-fresh-scrutiny.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/4434413.stm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2236739/Tottenham-fans-stabbed-Rome-ahead-Lazio-match.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/7141379.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/6528049.stm

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/oct/02/football-fan-violence-london-restaurant
Original post by euphrosyne
No clue what you're saying, and no.

It was a question for the OP...
Original post by italian18
By the way, ask me anything :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I learnt about italy in History a few years back, and visited italy this year! went to florence, pisa, lucca, montecatini terme and rome! Loved them all - they're so pretty and very historical which I love!

Hoping to move out to italy once i've graduated from uni :smile:
Reply 44
There's one team leader at work and she's Italian, she's such a lovely person! :h:
Original post by euphrosyne
Awks.. looked like you were asking me, sorry xoxoxo

Sorry. Couldn't give a **** about you. :biggrin:
Original post by uktotalgamer
Sorry. Couldn't give a **** about you. :biggrin:
The feeling is mutual :biggrin:
Really good at cooking
Perverted
Handsome
Catholic
Women be cray
Stylish
Classic scooters
Facism
Reply 48
Original post by Clip
Very arrogant and overrated people.

I find this offensive as an Italian. This is a very stereotypical subject, you don't even know how kind we are. So please, proceed to repulse yourself with a dildo in both holes. If you're a guy, find the nearest object you can find, and shove it up your anus.

Original post by Clip
Half of them think they're still part of the Roman-warrior-peasant culture, the other half think they're the fashion police.

You obviously haven't been in Italy, you only judge those who have mixtures of Italian there. Fashion Police? Yeah, pass the weed, I'd like some of that. The fashion district here is huge tho.

Original post by Clip
Also think they're the only people on earth who make food

Get out from your cave please, the world is free to explore

Original post by Clip
and any food that is Italian is intrinisically better with no further qualification.

Intrinsically*, agreed!

Original post by Clip
I also can't stand the way that British Italians speak Italian words with an absurd accent mid-sentence.

Slap them!
(edited 10 years ago)

Posted from TSR Mobile

My Dad's actually from Benevento near Napoli if you'd heard of it? Amazing town :smile: Then he moved to Liverpool to marry my Mum ahaha
Reply 50
Original post by Sharpn3ss
I find this offensive as an Italian. This is a very stereotypical subject, you don't even know how kind we are. So please, proceed to repulse yourself with a dildo in both holes. If you're a guy, find the nearest object you can find, and shove it up your anus.

You obviously haven't been in Italy, you only judge those who have mixtures of Italian there. Fashion Police? Yeah, pass the weed, I'd like some of that.

Intrinsically*, agreed!

Slap them!

You have just proven every one of my points.
:laugh:
Reply 52
Original post by Clip

What can I say, I'm an Italian in the heart :biggrin:
Italy gave us pizza, so we have quite a lot to thank for.
Original post by Clip

Really curious, why do you think that? Bad experiences with italians/in Italy?

Original post by Sharpn3ss

You obviously haven't been in Italy, you only judge those who have mixtures of Italian there. Fashion Police? Yeah, pass the weed, I'd like some of that. The fashion district here is huge tho.

Intrinsically*, agreed!

Slap them!

This is what I call overreacting... And rudeness at its finest! Just calm down mate!
Reply 55
Original post by polscistudent88
Really curious, why do you think that? Bad experiences with italians/in Italy?

This is what I call overreacting... And rudeness at its finest! Just calm down mate!

No man, imagine your country being trashed over, as an Italian I rebel!
Reply 56
Why do you all have such big noses? I like your women
Reply 57
Italian football team is ****ing joke and Marco Meterazzi is the worst Italian and his city and his brothers (you) are the worst .
Reply 58

Posted from TSR Mobile

Viva l'Italia!
I'm from Milano by the way :biggrin:
Awesome Cars. You guys make the best on the planet, the women ain't half bad either :wink:

I see Italy however as the least Developed country in Western Europe. I find it's pretty backwards in some areas, especially the south of Italy which stalled after the unification. Particular the stance on Gay Rights and also how energy and fuel is expensive and people can't heat their homes.

But I love the language :smile: I can only say Please, Thank You, Excuse me, Good night and of course...

L’amore è femmina Se non riceve non si da :cool:

Also I know of an Italian show called "Camera cafe"... thats all! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest