The Student Room Group

Hearthstone

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
We need to set up a tournament I feel. Would love to have say a 'TSR Knockout Tournament' in which it is best out of five.
Quoting everyone who has posted in this thread at some point. If you'd be interested in a TSR tournament, please post here :h: Probably following the "standard" Inkeeper Invitational format, if nobody has any objections;

*Choose three decks, each a different class (No need to choose yet)
*Decks are kept the same throughout the tournament, and your chosen classes are made public to all players before the tournament begins
*Matches are best of five rounds, if you lose a round that deck is knocked out and you choose again, winner keeps the same deck. First player to lose all three decks is the loser.
*There are no banned cards/deck restrictions aside from standard deck building rules
(Pretty sure that's everything)

Once we have a rough number we can start deciding on a tournament structure :yy:

Quotes:

Spoiler

Reply 82
Tinkmaster changes make it worthless.

Pagle is still 'Ok'.
Reply 83
I still have no working computer :cry2:

Otherwise I'd be up for it...
Original post by cambo211
Tinkmaster changes make it worthless.

Pagle is still 'Ok'.

Yep, Tink has just become almost completely unusable. I like the suggestion of Reddit about it turning a random minion into another completely random minion, at least then he'd be fun.

Nat has basically been put on a timer, which I'm fine with.
Reply 85
I prefer if it was a random enemy minion. Then if they have a single threat he's still the same old tink, but if they put a few things out it gives them some security.
Reply 86
Not happy with the Tink change but hey it's fairer than it was, it's got a 50% chance of being a better polymorph, it's usually more effective than silence and only cost three mana.

Nat Pagle nerf is good enough.

Yes dead interested as already stated in a Hearthstone tournament. :biggrin:
Count me in!

..now to actually build 3 decks :erm:
I prefer if it was a random enemy minion. Then if they have a single threat he's still the same old tink, but if they put a few things out it gives them some security.

I think that would have been the most balanced change, it would have retained some level of viability without plummeting into Gelbin's level of risk/reward.

Original post by Architecture-er
Count me in!

..now to actually build 3 decks :erm:

Same here, 8 of my 9 slots have been devoted to quick quest-completing decks since I usually only run one ranked deck at a time :ahee:
Reply 89
Definitely count me in!! :biggrin:
Reply 90
So many new animations with the upcoming patch. Looks absolutely amazing.
Reply 91
I would be up for this if I had the time, last time I played Hearthstone was probably 2-3 weeks ago. :/
(edited 1 year ago)
sure i'm game.... looking forward to it
Not a huge number of responses so I'm thinking an ongoing ladder/league makes more sense than a single tournament. Something like we challenge each other whenever people are around, winner gets +2 points, loser gets -1, and we keep a running score in the OP. Any thoughts?

Also, I hate Rag...

Best game ever since Magic the Gathering :smile:

Its basically the simplistic and more stylized version of magic and more causal. So basically the best game to play as a student. :smile:
Yea that is exactly why I got Rag in every single deck I got :biggrin:
How's everybody doing this ranked season? I figured I would try and rush through the last few days of it after the incessant prompts started, currently on 14 with my Priest deck so close to approaching last season's best of 12 (I think). Will be happy if I can improve on that and potentially make it into single digits with my own deck for the first time :smile:

Original post by MountainDreaw
Yea that is exactly why I got Rag in every single deck I got :biggrin:

Oh yeah Rag will be in all of my non-agro decks, it's just bloody annoying when he gets top decked in Arena and hits the 20% shot :ahee:
Reply 97
Im sat at 8 at the moment but i haven't had all that much time to play this month.
Im sat at 8 at the moment but i haven't had all that much time to play this month.

Nice, what deck are you running?
Just started playing got a bit good and just yesterday i got 2 legendaries in one pack!!!

I was cracking up on skype to my friend who hasnt got any for like 30 packs...

Lord Jarraxus and malygos btw

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest