The Student Room Group

Ladies- Worst chat up lines and persistent/sleazy guy stories?

I ask this cause last night I went to a party not even looking fab or anything and just sat in the corner talking to my friend whose party it was, then it all changed as I had one guy approach and even though I lied and told him I had a guy and he was at home and that I am the faithful type the div insisted.

He was like so can I have your number I was like nope I am taken, cause I just wanted him to f*** off he insisted on giving me his number and telling me to call him as the guy was invading my personal space and sniffing me and putting his nose on my face so even though i told him back away as he was getting on my nerves more and more and getting more and more disgusting saying i know you got a man but you wanna see this body i was like no thanks can you please leave me as he wasnt.

I decided that I would just take it to get him off my back so I held his phone a old bb bold with a open palm and took the number, he then said him and his friends where leaving which they did so I thought I could breath a sigh of relief but like 1hrs 30mins later his friend came over and was like you got my phone I replied with huh nope I gave it back to your friend mate, his like you got it, phone it.

I was like I have a Samsung galaxy S3 why would I really want your phone this literally went on for 15-20mins before the others guys who where there where like we seen she gave you back your phone plus where would she of put it as I never had a bag only my coat but in the end the other guys in the party and the people's whose party it was kicked him and his friends out.

So just want to know your experiences with persistent sleazy guys?

And that guy is why I am a homely girl as why are some guys like this?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by lou 22
He was like so can I have your number I was like nope I am taken, cause I just wanted him to f*** off he insisted on giving me his number and telling me to call him as the guy was invading my personal space and sniffing me and putting his nose on my face so even though i told him back away as he was getting on my nerves more and more and getting more and more disgusting saying i know you got a man but you wanna see this body i was like no thanks can you please leave me as he wasnt.

:erm:

Broadmoor called, it wants its patient back.
can i have ur number
Are you a dodecahedron? Because you look good from all the right angles.
Reply 4
Original post by lou 22

He sounds charming...:lolwut: I suppose some guys just don't know how to talk to women :dontknow:
Reply 5
Original post by uktotalgamer
Are you a dodecahedron? Because you look good from all the right angles.

There are no right angles in a dodecahedron :s-smilie:
Original post by james1211
There are no right angles in a dodecahedron :s-smilie:

It's a chat up line, not an exam answer... Jesus wept.
The other night in a club, one guy came up from behind and grinded with me. I walked away. He grabbed me and did it again. I pushed him away. He did it again.

I don't get chatted up. I get grabbed :frown:
Reply 8
It's a chat up line, not an exam answer... Jesus wept.

I don't get why out of all the shapes to choose you chose one that didn't actually fit the line.
I don't get why out of all the shapes to choose you chose one that didn't actually fit the line.

You really need to get laid.
Reply 10
Original post by John Stuart Mill
can i have ur number

077 go flip off.:tongue:
Reply 11
Original post by Precious Illusions
He sounds charming...:lolwut: I suppose some guys just don't know how to talk to women :dontknow:

I suppose they don't, but my friend was like he obviously wanted your number but I told her accusing someone of theft of a rubbish phone isn't the way. Wow lol some people have no blood clue.
Reply 12
You really need to get laid.

Says the one using geometry as a chat up line.

Lol..."are you a square" doesn't have quite the same ring to it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Original post by lou 22
I suppose they don't, but my friend was like he obviously wanted your number but I told her accusing someone of theft of a rubbish phone isn't the way. Wow lol some people have no blood clue.

Yeah it's a bizarre method, hopefully he won't be using it again. :lol:
Reply 15
Original post by StartSomething
The other night in a club, one guy came up from behind and grinded with me. I walked away. He grabbed me and did it again. I pushed him away. He did it again.

I was sat in the corner minding my own, his a damn fool, but that is terrible.

That right there is why I have no interest in going clubbing plus I know many bouncers from the place to be if you come to Birmingham(broad street) so if the guy was hassling me in a club like that he would of got thrown out before he approached lol. Guys like those just make me want to remain single. :frown: the sickening behaviour of some people.
Says the one using geometry as a chat up line.

lmao. this guy.
do u work on a farm? cus i would tow your ass
Reply 18
Original post by StartSomething

The last line made me laugh more than I should have.
Original post by lou 22
I was sat in the corner minding my own, his a damn fool, but that is terrible.

That right there is why I have no interest in going clubbing plus I know many bouncers from the place to be if you come to Birmingham(broad street) so if the guy was hassling me in a club like that he would of got thrown out before he approached lol. Guys like those just make me want to remain single. :frown: the sickening behaviour of some people.

The place I go isn't usually like that. Blokes will just normally offer to buy me a drink and usually I say no. I'm not interested in them or their drinks :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest