The Student Room Group

Do girls like beards?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60

This is big but its been take care off properly
Nicely groomed/ trimmed beards that are not too long, yes.
For the most part I'm a stubble girl though :smile:
Reply 62
as
Reply 63
Original post by buchanan700
Nicely groomed/ trimmed beards that are not too long, yes.
For the most part I'm a stubble girl though :smile:

vlcsnap-396654.png
This beard is nicely groomed even though it is big
Original post by Hellcat12
The guy is Omar Borkan Al Gala, right? He is the son of my father's friend :biggrin:

:eek: can you pass on a message to tell him to hit me up please
I think all guys look better with facial hair. My boyfriend has had a bit of a beard ever since I met him, I'm scared one day he's gonna shave it off and look completely different!
Original post by shahidk1
vlcsnap-396654.png
This beard is nicely groomed even though it is big

See still not sure. I think beard as posted in OP is acceptable. Basterd Ex had a big beard he just did not maintain properly. I just find them to be a little...dirty looking if they are full on man-beard.
Reply 67
I find beards very attractive.. My brother just turned 27, but looks like a 16-19 year old without facial hair and older with facial hair lol
No
As with any 'do girls like xxxxxx' question, the answer is 'yes, if you are good-looking in general'. In other words, it does not matter.
A bit of stubble can be nice as it looks a bit rough and masculine.
Overly styled facial hair (like the one in OP) completely detracts from the attractive qualities of facial hair.
Photo on 2013-09-03 at 21.57.jpg

This was my beard in summer before I had to shave it for school. It went down a lot better than expected with the fairer sex (not the reason I grew it out/will grow it out once I leave school, but a very welcome side effect)
Original post by Precious Illusions
His beard looks a bit odd...though generally yes, I like beards.

I have a beard :daydreaming:
Reply 73
Original post by Mickey O'Neil
I have a beard :daydreaming:

Didn't see this :eek: Woo! :five: Beards are the best :yep: Can't stand stubble.
Beard is still growing.. Still pretty small though.. Definitely makes me look much more older already!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nader_KSA
do girls like beards?

depends on the type u wana draw.

when i used to work as a waiter in a conference centre, i always made sure i was clean shaven 'cause them middle class divorced cougars are on the prowl for the smooth faced youngins like me. they were always on my dik cuz i was young and handsome.

but dem hoes on the street love me rugged, so i aint been clean shaven ever since i left.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 76
Beards are so hot! Love them. Well not the one in the pic though. Seriously...
I think the guys with the beard looks really very attractive but one thing is for sure the beard should suit the personality of the one to the utmost.
Reply 78
His beard looks little bit odd...though generally yes, I like beards.
Reply 79
i have grown a french beard and i love it !! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending