The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Fashion Communication Huddersfield University

I've recently received my interviews for university, the first of which is Huddersfield. I read on a blog that the interview processes was rushed and people were quite blunt. I realise this is just one blog, but I am now even more nervous!
Any help for this interview which is on Wednesday - I was given a weeks notice - whether it be stuff to bring, interview questions asked, other people which have an interview on this date, or current students opinion on the course.
It's on the top of my list so far and I want to know as much information as I can. So nervous and excited.

Kirsty
Reply 1
Hi, my interview's next month for the same course, be grateful to know what they asked etc, how was it?
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by naomiallen
Hi, my interview's next month for the same course, be grateful to know what they asked etc, how was it?

Hiya! I got an offer! The lecturers are lovely and it's an one on one interview with one of them. I'd advise bringing a porfolio! I can't remember all the questions off the top of my head right now, but I wrote them all down on my blog wow.conversationswithmycloset.blogspot.com they also have a Starbucks at Huddersfield University now, which is a fab place to relax befor you're go in! Good luck! is it your first choice?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending