The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
pizza hut...anywhere as it all tastes the same
OOh pizza hut buffet is yummy!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

For proper Italian style ones though I love Zincos. Their pizzas are so good, nice and cheesy and a nice thin soft base. mmm
Reply 3
The 2 outlets most commen here are by far Piza Hut and Canadian Pizza. The former is more 'premium' and expensive (15 quid for 2 regular pizzas, 4 soups, and a jug of coke), but the latter is more worth the money. I love them both. =] We used to have the Pizza Hut buffet here but they removed the option a year ago for some reason. :/
Reply 4
Pizza hut here. Got a good offer on where I live at the moment too, think 3 medium pizzas for £15.
Reply 5
Pizza Express, or a place near where I live called "Luigis"!
Reply 6
I don't eat pizza out, I can't get over how much profit they make on the pizzas. I know it's probably just as bad with other things, but charging £6 for a pizza that costs 28p to make (Pizza Express) just doesn't sit well with me!
Reply 7
pizza hut is GROSS. who wants a plate of grease, seriously?

the best restaurants, in my opinion, are Piccolinos in Chester, or Est Est Est. Can't beat proper Italian style thin pizzas.

Making your own is far more fun tho! :biggrin:
Reply 8
blissy
I don't eat pizza out, I can't get over how much profit they make on the pizzas. I know it's probably just as bad with other things, but charging £6 for a pizza that costs 28p to make (Pizza Express) just doesn't sit well with me!

I know. :grr: Was just thinking about it earlier today. Same goes for popcorn at the movies... the prices there are hyperinflated!
erm i like pizza hut not cos of the food but cos i met my gf there (leicester square)
Reply 10
Pizza Hut :smile:
Reply 11
mortderire
erm i like pizza hut not cos of the food but cos i met my gf there (leicester square)

How sweet. How'd it happen? =]
Reply 12
I'd like to bring to point that what Pizza Hut serve isnt really Italian Pizza, it is an american rip off that is just grease. It is terrible.
Pizza hut is greasy but it tastes good....

Also most Italian reastaurants shove loads of olive oil on the top of the pizza anyway so they are not necessarily less fatty.
Reply 14
lots of good places around goodge street.

for takeaway and speed it's all about pizza2go.
Goodfellas pizza, Lower Regent Street - buffet for £5.99, the pizza is way better than Pizza Hut (i.e. not greasy and not under cooked) and the extras are really nice too. Also a nice environment/place to eat in and friendly staff too.
Reply 16
Pizza Express has lots of variety with its toppings, although I agree with Blissy over how overpriced it is! The desserts there are also LOVELY - not the best place to go if you're on a diet!

Pizza Hut's pizzas taste good, but they are just too greasy.
Reply 17
Pizzaria Castello in Elephant and Castle. Proper italian pizza's made by italian people.

Yum.
This place will mean nothing to the folks who haven't been to Sheffield and lived in Broomhill/Crookes sort of areas.

But Pizza Pedrino is legendry ! :biggrin:
domino's and pizza express imo make the best pizzas!

Latest