The Student Room Group

Is Suarez reaching the levels of Messi and Ronaldo?

Scroll to see replies

The real question is, Suarez or Torres?

and i dont think hes done alot against the big 4

well see how he performs against them
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 21
Take Suarez out of Liverpool and imagine the ravages :biggrin:
Forget his antics, he's been playing very, very well for 2/3 years now. I didn't think he scored enough goals when he first joined Liverpool. He silenced me last season. Then I said he needs to do this consistently and carry it on into this season to prove it's not a purple patch and he's in the process of doing that too.

If he continues to score at this rate and drag Liverpool to wins like Messi and Ronaldo do for their teams, then he is on their level.
Over the past 11 games, he's been playing at a level that's comparable to them. It's not wrong to say that he's the best/hottest/most on-form player in world football right now.

He's outscoring Ronaldo by a fair margin this year, and without penalties. Obviously he'll never score 50+ for several seasons running like those two have but right now, he's playing at a level normally attributed to only those two players.
If he continues this form then yes. People saying that Messi/CR are the best football will ever see lol so delusional.
Reply 25
Original post by So Instinct
Nice to know you you only have one drum to bang on. :yy:

Original post by RedArrow
I can easily whack your head with baseball bat using my left hand right now

A quick search tells me he supports Spurs, clearly he's still hurting from the rape :frown:
Reply 26
Original post by Clip
I'd group him with the other violent, cheating racists.

:coma::coma::coma:
Original post by Deshi

:coma::coma::coma:

Spoiler :redface:

Was waiting for Motd to see the magic. But dat goal, drool... Was that his first or second?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 28
Original post by Clip
I'd group him with the other violent, cheating racists.

Haters gonna hate!
Original post by rickfloss
The real question is, Suarez or Torres?

and i dont think hes done alot against the big 4

well see how he performs against them

You what?

He has scored against pretty much all the big teams.
Reply 30
Original post by So Instinct
Spoiler :redface:

Was waiting for Motd to see the magic. But dat goal, drool... Was that his first or second?

Shiiit, my bad man.

First goal.
Reply 31
Original post by donkhan
Haters gonna hate!

That's exactly what he does!
Reply 32
of course no! Messi and Ronaldo are so good I doubt any current player can reach them. Ribery is near though
Reply 33
Original post by Aniaa
of course no! Messi and Ronaldo are so good I doubt any current player can reach them. Ribery is near though

What the Affffffff @_@
Original post by Aniaa

messi is non existant this season

ronaldo hasnt perfomed that well against the top teams this season.

if you compare ronaldo at united vs suarez at pool, suarez seems better
But who was Suarez vs arsenal?
But who was Suarez vs a second string united side?

But who was Suarez vs European teams?
Reply 36
Original post by RedArrow
What the Affffffff @_@

he was nominated to Ballon d'Or this year
Reply 37
messi is non existant this season

ronaldo hasnt perfomed that well against the top teams this season.

if you compare ronaldo at united vs suarez at pool, suarez seems better

me too I dont want Messi to win again. But he will probably. And Ronaldo scored around 65 goals this season
Original post by Aniaa
me too I dont want Messi to win again. But he will probably. And Ronaldo scored around 65 goals this season

well suarez could probably score 20 goals in one game against barnet ladies

see the point im trying to make?

only teams really worth anything in la liga are atletico, barcelona and real madrid.

ronaldo's best peformance was against sweden, but had very poor defending by sweden.

For instance, atletico madrid has a worser midfield then real madrid, yet costa has scored 15 goals this season, only 2 behind ronaldo
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 39
well suarez could probably score 20 goals in one game against barnet ladies

see the point im trying to make?

only teams really worth anything in la liga are atletico, barcelona and real madrid.

ronaldo's best peformance was against sweden, but had very poor defending by sweden.

well I prefer bundesliga rather than la liga but I must agree with you. Most of the people think that those are the only good clubs there and actually other clubs will never win this league as long as those 3 exist

Quick Reply

Latest