The Student Room Group

None of the current threads are funny

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ipoop
Yes :pierre: You'll probably steal my tongue after it's rimmed you :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can keep your nasty hepatitis ass tongue away from me thank you very much

O rly ? Tell me more mr 2.5 inch
Hmmm. TSR. I asked for a funny thread and I got a discussion about rimming. :eek4:
Original post by John Stuart Mill
well done including yourself in on that one m8

dunno man

No you're wrong there, because I don't depend on getting my kicks on a student-forum full of virgin teenagers.
Original post by John Stuart Mill
well done including yourself in on that one m8

dunno man

who woulnt know a balloon from a condom
Reply 44
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Hmmm. TSR. I asked for a funny thread and I got a discussion about rimming. :eek4:

You asked for ipoop you got what ipoop brings to the table - don't complain :pierre:
Original post by Jaegon Targaryen
You can keep your nasty hepatitis ass tongue away from me thank you very much

O rly ? Tell me more mr 2.5 inch

But but, hepatitis is the 'in' thing right now :sadnod:

It's not the size that matters, yo mama said so after my work was done :smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop

It's not the size that matters, yo mama said so after my work was done :smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh ho , you dare bring your mum jokes to the king of your mum jokes . The audacity ..

I cant say your mum thinks the same , after I destroyed your mum with my WMD she was gagging for mi BBC.
Reply 46
Original post by Jaegon Targaryen
Oh ho , you dare bring your mum jokes to the king of your mum jokes . The audacity ..

I cant say your mum thinks the same , after I destroyed your mum with my WMD she was gagging for mi BBC.

Ha! Your mom told me you like to tell elaborate lies to feel better about yourself. Being 27, living at home with a V Card still stamped on your forehead must be an exciting life! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop
Ha! Your mom told me you like to tell elaborate lies to feel better about yourself. Being 27, living at home with a V Card still stamped on your forehead must be an exciting life! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Actually im 18 in a week , young and wild just how your mum likes it . While she was getting rammed against the headboard we did discuss your situation of being a fat virgin who gets his ass licked by internet queenz of TSR , shame the same can't be said for real life.
ooohhh ****
Reply 49
Original post by thePatron
you stirring up a verbal tirade against another member for the purpose of entertaining one. you must feel good about yourself right ?

I'm waiting for a show to come on, I'm sure he's not taking this seriously either :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
Where is ipoop when we need him?? :colone:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2540922

I blame you for this. 100%.
Reply 51
Original post by + polarity -
ipoop would have done nothing to ameliorate the situation

Fecking hell man, you're harder to contact than the President Obama :colonhash: Can't send PMs and your wall is tightly secured :colonhash:

:yy: +1 :unimpressed: :mmm:
Original post by ipoop
Fecking hell man, you're harder to contact than the President Obama :colonhash: Can't send PMs and your wall is tightly secured :colonhash:

:yy: +1 :unimpressed: :mmm:

Oh I changed that yesterday, I didn't realise I couldn't be PMed any more; I like PMs. I'll sort that out now :wink2:
Reply 53
Where is ipoop when we need him?? :colone:

Poopsie is not even funny! :erm:
Original post by ForgetMe
Poopsie is not even funny! :erm:

I've known him to be much funnier than he has been in this thread.

I will try again with a different recommended funny user another time. :bebored:
Original post by ChiefNinja
Does this gif help at all?

In what context could there ever possibly be a reasonable explanation for this gif?
This thread isn't funny either :no:
Original post by Wilfred Little
Thread needs some videos of Irish people falling over.

lmao LMAO he didn't even finish his pint. PSEUDO IRISHMAN ALERT:headfire:
Original post by Maid Marian
This thread isn't funny either :no:

I know. I was probably foolish to ask - you can't summon funny just by asking for it. :sad:
Original post by snowyowl
In what context could there ever possibly be a reasonable explanation for this gif?

Japan.

Quick Reply

Latest