The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

definitely means call him eg. " so when you going to get a hold of me then" or "so when will i be able to get a hold of you on that number" etc
Reply 21
you sound like you feel pressured into doing something you don't feel ready for yet. Just be honest with him and tell him how you feel if that's the case!

Or if you do feel up for taking it a step further and don't know exactly what to do then ask him to show you what he likes

good luck
Reply 22
Anonymous
i kno what he doesnt want me to ring me as he asked me again earlier 2day when i was on the phone to him nd i was like erm i dont know

There is only one way to find out. ASK HIM. If you're not mature enough and secure enough in your relationships to do that then you need to have a think about where you're going. If he does mean anything sexual, then you need to talk about it and decide if you're ready. Don't do anything just because he wants you to.
Reply 23
Anonymous
i kno what he doesnt want me to ring me as he asked me again earlier 2day when i was on the phone to him nd i was like erm i dont know

so rather than saying you dont know, why didnt you ask what the **** he was on about?
Reply 24
norelle
Maybe I've got a dirty mind, but I assumed he meant get hold of his winkie.

ahahahaha nah if he wanted her to do that i dont think it would of said that
If he asked you in person and on the phone, then I think it's the winkie thing. If you're comfortable with that try coming onto him and give it a go and if he for some reason isn't comfortable and stops you, or if he keeps asking again afterwards, then either that wasn't what he meant and you should ask him, or he enjoyed it and wants you to do it again :biggrin:

If you don't feel ready then that's perfectly fine and you can just talk it over with him :smile:
hehe "winkie" :rofl:

yeh thats what i 1st thought too