The Student Room Group

What kinda erotic topiques are or not forbidden ?

I almost never check out topiques about sexuality on the TSR site, but once a month i get a feeling that i want to make a topique about sexuality, and often my topics disapear, and today i was reading a topique thats was about people who write erotic stories themselves,.. and it diseapeared,,, Well i can live without it but i always wonder "What are excactly the does and dont's when u make a topique about sexuality ? !"

In the topique sector :"relationships" it clearly says "topiques about sexuality also belong here" , but there aint any any any topique about sexuality to be found, so i guess the 99% of them are banned.. Should u not then remove the line " topiques about sexuality also belong here" ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by edwinemanuelposse
I almost never check out topiques about sexuality on the TSR site, but once a month i get a feeling that i want to make a topique about sexuality, and often my topics disapear, and today i was reading a topique thats was about people who write erotic stories themselves,.. and it diseapeared,,, Well i can live without it but i always wonder "What are excactly the does and dont's when u make a topique about sexuality ? !"

In the topique sector :"relationships" it clearly says "topiques about sexuality also belong here" , but there aint any any any topique about sexuality to be found, so i guess the 99% of them are banned.. Should u not then remove the line " topiques about sexuality also belong here" ?

In the bit in relationships sexuality refers to sexual preference so heterosexual, homosexual etc. we do not allow and have never allowed graphic descriptions of sexual acts or sex tips of any kind as this website is for all ages and this is not the place for those discussions.
Original post by greeneyedgirl
In the bit in relationships sexuality refers to sexual preference so heterosexual, homosexual etc. we do not allow and have never allowed graphic descriptions of sexual acts or sex tips of any kind as this website is for all ages and this is not the place for those discussions.
Ow in Holland on a big website/forum its different,,, One can check in from the age of 13 and there is a section sexuality where one can speak out any graphic matter ( like sexual positions in bed or even vaginal slime issues ) cause the Dutch then think "Well children of 13 are busy with sex anyhow, and beneath that age they don't like visiting forums on the web with much letters and word written"

For any weird kinda sex as SM they have a special corner where one must be a member.

Lots of modern parents ( for example my brother ) do not have a family filter on their Windows, because they reason "When the child reaches the age when its ready to get intrested in sex, then let it free to google whatever they want cause when they Google sex, then its not like they are getting raped"
(edited 10 years ago)
What on earth is a 'topique'?

Just stay away from sex tips and you'll be fine.
Ow yeah ps, for that sake Google is a very normal internet diddy,,,, I have my Google on ( um whats the word ) "without family filter" , but i almost never Google sex stuff,, but i also never get sex on my screen if i do not have ordered it,,, I dare to say even 0 times a year ! So if a child doesnot type in the word "sex" then they will definatly NOT GET sex...
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Maid Marian

Ha ha that way of writing "topic" i made up myself haha,,,
Ow yeah ps, for that sake Google is a very normal internet diddy,,,, I have my Google on ( um whats the word ) "without family filter" , but i almost never Google sex stuff,, but i also never get sex on my screen if i do not have ordered it,,, I dare to say even 0 times a year ! So if a child doesnot type in the word "sex" then they will definatly GET sex...

Wonderful. Again as above: TSR is meant to be a forum for people of all ages, so you can't really have 18+ content when there are people here discussing their GCSE's.... And some people even younger than that as well.
Reply 7

Haha, reminds me of this:

But to say it like a stupid farmer ( <Thats a Dutch expresion ) : "A topic where in one can post stuff about sexuality but not about sex sounds a bit odd to me"
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 9

:ditto:

But to say it like a stupid farmer ( <Thats a Dutch expresion ) : "A topic where in one can post stuff about sexuality but not about sex sounds a bit odd to me"

You can post about your experiences of being intimidated because of your sexuality but not the best position for bumming a man for instance.
Original post by de_monies
Wonderful. Again as above: TSR is meant to be a forum for people of all ages, so you can't really have 18+ content when there are people here discussing their GCSE's.... And some people even younger than that as well.
I am not a sex pusher,, If u forbid to speak about sex, i will vist the TSR UK with a equal good feeling, but then dont use the word sexuality, then call it "love" or such...

No, depends on your definition of sexuality.
I am not a sex pusher,, If u forbid to speak about sex, i will vist the TSR UK with a equal good feeling, but then dont use the word sexuality, then call it "love" or such...

No one is forbidding you to talk about sex. Just look at the latest discussions:

Directly related to sex:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2526058

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2541572

One on popular, and one on latest discussions

What TSR forbids isn't talk of sex, or sexuality, or sexual preference, but any thing "graphic" ie: stories, erotica, photos, videos etc...

Basically, any thing that creates some sort of stimulus, shall we say

Also, looking at my above post, I didn't mention the word sex or love once. Though of course I mentioned it several times in this one
(edited 10 years ago)
This topic is about rude and woman unfriendly sex but because there is no "graphic" or "filthy" words used in it its 100% allowed ? wa... and duh..,

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2542153
This topic is about rude and woman unfriendly sex but because there is no "graphic" or "filthy" words used in it its 100% allowed ? wa... and duh..,

It doesn't contravene the rules afaik

Some men have a fetish for **** poo fecal matter

The thread is talking (rather crudely) about how people would like to have sex with, it doesn't AFAIK go into detail about what sex acts they would do, so it is allowed.
Original post by rmhumphries
The thread is talking (rather crudely) about how people would like to have sex with, it doesn't AFAIK go into detail about what sex acts they would do, so it is allowed.

It's been deleted so I guess it did :lol:
Original post by curtis871
It's been deleted so I guess it did :lol:

So it has. Oh well, isn't my area to moderate :tongue:
Original post by rmhumphries
So it has. Oh well, isn't my area to moderate :tongue:

Well op should be happy at least :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending