The Student Room Group

Building up our friendship again!!

When i first started my previous school I became friends with a girl in my class, and over time our friendship came apart, she made her own friends, so did i, and we ended up really disliking each other. She spread a rumor about me to some people in our year group, and i could never forgive her for it. She ended up driving me out the school to be where i am learning now.

I have recently been on a website which is like a friends reunited where you can send messages to people you were at school with. This girl is on there and i'm prepared to put behind me what she did and start fresh. However, i'm not sure whether its the right thing to do and how i go about it. What exaclty should i say to her? She is the sort of person who might go off and snigger to her friends about it, but what do you think? Worth the bother??
Reply 1
i wouldnt bother if you think shell behave like that. good on you for forgiving such a bitch though :smile:
Why do want to re-unite with her?

Are you a genuinely caring person and is it important to you to leave things smooth between you? Then go ahead, it's worth the effort.

Are you interested in this in any other way? Attracted to her? Want to tell her off or take revenge? Then don't do it, getting in touch won't help either of you.

Hope this helps :smile:
No, not worth the hassle. Get on with your life.
Reply 4
How many years is it since that happened? If it wasn't all that long ago then she probably hasn't changed to be honest.
Reply 5
Its been quite a few years now (5 years to be honest)
Reply 6
Just leave it. She can contact you if she wants to make amends. Don't put yourself up for more trouble.
Reply 7
Dont bother.

Latest

Trending

Trending