The Student Room Group

learn to get good grades?

Hey folks :smile: ,

I didnt do my GCSES at school in 2004 because i was on holiday..didnt resit them, and took a year out to work and ect.

Then went college in 2005/2006, Ive just finished Btec Foundation ICT:redface: ,

In september Im going on to Btec First Diploma Media, and doing GCSEs English/Maths with it because i want to do A-levels after this course in september (rather then doing A btec National Diploma because its like getting 3A-levels for one subject:rolleyes:.) and then after A-Levels go onto university.

So basically go from nothing to something :eek:

So do you people thing this is possible, do you think that anyone can do it...go from nothing to university?... is it really all down to how hard you study and ect?

Is it a Mission Impossible> have you got to be born with a gift of cleverness?:confused:

Thank you for you and helping and reading :biggrin:
Reply 1
Of course it is possible. You should see if you can do a few more GCSEs.
Reply 2
Why did you go on holiday instead of doing your GCSEs? :rolleyes:
Give it a try, nothing is impossible!

(Well, who'd have thought Blair would win three elections in a row?)
brimstone
Why did you go on holiday instead of doing your GCSEs? :rolleyes:

Well i booked the holiday and told the school and they accepted it so i thought the exams were not at that time, because they accepted my holiday and allowed me to go... and didnt say anything about the exams ...as they would :confused:
Reply 5
Was the holiday worth it?
Reply 6
ClIcKFuTuRe2006
Well i booked the holiday and told the school and they accepted it so i thought the exams were not at that time, because they accepted my holiday and allowed me to go... and didnt say anything about the exams ...as they would :confused:

:eek: How weird ... and evil :frown:
ClIcKFuTuRe2006

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: etc...
ClIcKFuTuRe2006

Very strange...

Anyway, try to take take 5 gcse's if possible: English, Eng. Lit. Maths and Science.
tt5
Very strange...

Anyway, try to take take 5 gcse's if possible: English, Eng. Lit. Maths and Science.

I can only take GCSE English and GCSE Maths long side the course.

Thats what most A-Levels ask for just english and maths, apart from the sciency ones lol.

I thought "English, Eng. Lit" are all in the same just GCSE English?

Thanks
ClIcKFuTuRe2006
I can only take GCSE English and GCSE Maths long side the course.

Thats what most A-Levels ask for just english and maths, apart from the sciency ones lol.

I thought "English, Eng. Lit" are all in the same just GCSE English?

Thanks

You learn English as one subject, but you sit two gcse's "English" and "English Literature". They are seperate gcse's, but as the content in them is mixed (the anthologies questions come up in both the english and eng lit paper), it is normally learnt as one subject.
Reply 11
Sure its possible :biggrin: nothing wrong with moving from nothing to something!!
Just make sure you do what u want to.. i mean take up those subjects tht are relevant n everything :redface:

Latest

Trending

Trending