The Student Room Group

Do guys find girls with short hair (pixie cut, bob etc) attractive?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Harley
I've had people tell me that guys don't like it, but the last guy I kissed told me he really liked my hair so I guess opinions vary :smile:

I'm not a guy but I like girls with short hair.

Whoop whoopp HI 5, short hair girls *FTW* !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
Original post by Machop
I really don't like short hair on women. Only a minority can pull it off.

Agreed

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you're already pretty, short hair will bring out your facial features more, so I'm sure any guy would love that.
Reply 23

I wasn't complimenting you personally, i haven't even seen what you hair looks like! I was speaking in general terms. It depends how it's done.
Reply 24
i quite like the Amélie look...
Reply 25
Original post by xxcora
Whoop whoopp HI 5, short hair girls *FTW* !

Posted from TSR Mobile

Woop woop :biggrin:
So this is what I'm doing wrong!

I have short hair, not too short though.
I'm a girl, but I don't think short hair cuts are nice at all :no:
Reply 28
No, never. If you want to lose all your femininity and sexiness do get your hair cut like if you were about to present volunteer for he army though.
Reply 29
Absolutely hate pixie cuts. I like my females to be feminine
Reply 30
Original post by Cucurbita
Absolutely hate pixie cuts. I like my females to be feminine

So I'm not feminine?

Original post by Maid Marian
I'm a girl, but I don't think short hair cuts are nice at all :no:

What's so wrong with them?

Original post by SikO124
No, never. If you want to lose all your femininity and sexiness do get your hair cut like if you were about to present volunteer for he army though.

Again with the femininity comment. So having short hair negates all my other features does it?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 31
Original post by xxcora
From a guys point of view, do you find girls with short hair attractive?
I have a pixie cut and i see myself as attractive/beautiful as the next girl with 16" weave
Just curious on perspectives

Posted from TSR Mobile

Definitely man, maybe even more so. People are fickle hey.
Reply 32
Frankie Sandford is a perfect example although she's now with Wayne Bridges and they've produced little Bridges so I hate her.
Reply 33
Original post by Harley
Again with the femininity comment. So having short hair negates all my other features does it?

Doesn't negate them (I was exaggerating obvs) but it does diminish them significantly. Maybe if I got to know you I would find out that you were the most feminine of them all, but not knowing you and just judging from your appearance (i.e: short hair) one would think you're pretty "manly", just like those girls who shave half their head.
Reply 34
Original post by SikO124
Doesn't negate them (I was exaggerating obvs) but it does diminish them significantly. Maybe if I got to know you I would find out that you were the most feminine of them all, but not knowing you and just judging from your appearance (i.e: short hair) one would think you're pretty "manly", just like those girls who shave half their head.

It just gets annoying when someone says that you could never be feminine or sexy because of you're hair style. Hmm, my appearance isn't manly at all :confused: Well I wouldn't have said so.
Reply 35
Original post by Harley
It just gets annoying when someone says that you could never be feminine or sexy because of you're hair style. Hmm, my appearance isn't manly at all :confused: Well I wouldn't have said so.

I'm not saying that. Your short hair makes you look more manly than a girl with long hair. And with manly I mean the stereotypes of lesbian, not-sexy, etc.
Reply 36
Original post by SikO124
I'm not saying that. Your short hair makes you look more manly than a girl with long hair. And with manly I mean the stereotypes of lesbian, not-sexy, etc.

So a girl with long hair but a masculine jaw line etc would still be sexier and more feminine than me? Haha I wondered how long it would be before the lesbian remark would be made :rolleyes:

People saying these sort of things really make you feel like **** when you don't suit wearing your hair long or you can't because you have very fine hair.
Not for me. Some girls can pull it off, but most of them would look better with a long hair cut anyway.
Reply 38
Yeah, especially pixie cuts. Too long hair just looks messy. If you want to be different go short.
I don't like short hair no. If a girl is attractive she will be attractive with long or short hair, but long hair is always better in my opinion, it's more feminine. Any female who shaves their head automatically loses any attractiveness she may have held.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending