The Student Room Group

Birkbeck, University of London (2014 Start)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Hey I'm starting at Birkbeck this year too, is anyone else on the Web Technologies course?

I haven't been able to make to any of the open evenings due to work and not living in London yet, starting to get nervous. What is the campus etc like? :smile:
Does BBK have a gym???
Reply 222
Original post by bahonsi
Does BBK have a gym???

From my understanding they don't but we've got use of ULC's gym and swim facilities at the student rate :smile:

http://www.bbk.ac.uk/mybirkbeck/sports
Reply 223
Original post by annieemillly
Hahh like me :smile:

me too :smile:
Original post by Jaz_A
From my understanding they don't but we've got use of ULC's gym and swim facilities at the student rate :smile:

http://www.bbk.ac.uk/mybirkbeck/sports

Thanks. Will check it out. 😁
Reply 225
Original post by bahonsi
Thanks. Will check it out. ������

Welcome ^^
Reply 226
I'm doing psychology full time, I'm 19. We should get a group together to go for drinks at birkbeck's/ULU's bar one night
Reply 227
Original post by Kp95
I'm doing psychology full time, I'm 19. We should get a group together to go for drinks at birkbeck's/ULU's bar one night

I'm definitely up for that!
Reply 228
Original post by i360
I'm definitely up for that!

same :party2::party:
Original post by Kp95

Am 20. 😁 and up for it too
Reply 230
Original post by bahonsi
Am 20. 😁 and up for it too

NEVER risk going to the George.

ULU always.
Reply 231
Ok how about after the induction thing on tuesday evening :smile:
Reply 232
Original post by Clip
NEVER risk going to the George.

ULU always.

what's wrong with the George?
Reply 233
Original post by AnnaXO
what's wrong with the George?

It's terrible and possibly the most unfun place in the entire Federal University, with the possible exception of the hazardous waste bins at LSHTM.
Reply 234
Original post by Kp95

Count me in too!

Got my induction on the 29th. Anyone else?
Hey I'm a young student, 18, and I was wondering if A) Birkbeck does any club night freshers events and b) if anyone will be going to them
Reply 236
there's an induction with drinks etc on monday evening but there aren't any freshers events specific to birkbeck, its pretty general but there'll be lots of other birkbeck students hanging out at the union!
Original post by Kp95
there's an induction with drinks etc on monday evening but there aren't any freshers events specific to birkbeck, its pretty general but there'll be lots of other birkbeck students hanging out at the union!

Oh okay!! What time does the induction start on Monday? Thanks x
Reply 238
pretty sure it's 6-8 but we can meet a bit before if you want? i dont know anyone!
Yeah sure message me :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending