The Student Room Group

Birkbeck, University of London (2014 Start)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Original post by Quroh
I haven't been allocated any classes yet either. I have management I on Monday, is that the lecture you guys are talking about?

No, it's Mathematics for Business that's on Monday or Tuesday? I can't really remember right now. The moodle page for Mathematics for Business hasn't been updated either.
Original post by Quroh
I haven't been allocated any classes yet either. I have management I on Monday, is that the lecture you guys are talking about?

It's the Maths For business optional Module, my management lesson is on Wednesday.
Original post by aisha 56
hello every one... I'm going to start uni in 2016 becoz of gap year.. and i was thinking of doing politics in one of the london univerisities.. can some one please give me some advice on how london is like and if commuting is a good idea for london becoz i live far way from london..
so feel free to give any advice on my case
thank you

Hey, have a read of this guardian article, it's pretty accurate in regards to being a student in London.

http://www.theguardian.com/education/2014/sep/27/survive-london-university
Reply 303
Original post by hellion
No, it's Mathematics for Business that's on Monday or Tuesday? I can't really remember right now. The moodle page for Mathematics for Business hasn't been updated either.

Original post by bahonsi
It's the Maths For business optional Module, my management lesson is on Wednesday.

What courses are you guys on?
Original post by Quroh

Financial Economics and Accounting. You?
Reply 305
Original post by bahonsi
Financial Economics and Accounting. You?

Economics and business. Are you sure you haven't got management I this Monday?

EDIT: Just looked at my timetable, you're right it is wednesday. I emailed Teresa, she told me that we would find out our groups in the big lecture in Clore.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Quroh
Economics and business. Are you sure you haven't got management I this Monday?

EDIT: Just looked at my timetable, you're right it is wednesday. I emailed Teresa, she told me that we would find out our groups in the big lecture in Clore.

Yes mine is in the clore hall 😁, has your timetable for Monday updated yet?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 307
Original post by Quroh

Business
Reply 308
I was also looking to start up a running club or general health and fitness. How much interest have you had?
Reply 309
Who is going to be at the induction today? 6PM to 9PM
Reply 310
Original post by Quroh
Who is going to be at the induction today? 6PM to 9PM

for your course or for everyone? I'm doing psych and I only know about the on on wed 4-5pm
Reply 311
Original post by bahonsi
Yes mine is in the clore hall ������, has your timetable for Monday updated yet?

Has Financial Economics had their induction yet?
Original post by Quroh
Has Financial Economics had their induction yet?

im doing that but i got no info for my induction. start wed
Reply 313
Original post by The Assassin
im doing that but i got no info for my induction. start wed

Cool. What's your timetable like?
Original post by Quroh
Cool. What's your timetable like?

No information about induction so I assume come Wednesday its only going to be lessons. My timetable is just two lessons a week. You?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 315
Anyone else going for the induction tonight?
Reply 316
I received email about my class for Tomorrow and i haven't even been invited to enroll yet. do i have to enroll to start class?
Reply 317
I saw this post on moodle today:
Welcome to the Developmental Psychology module, I am hoping as many of you as possible attended Kristen's great primer session today.I look forward to meeting you this friday at 6.00 pm in B34 Malet street for the first lecture. I will post the lecture PDF. on moodle on Wednesday evening.
Try to attend all the lectures this will help you with both the essay and exam assignments.
Lots of luck over the coming year and see you Friday,
best Jane French

I didn't even know about it till after... :confused: did anyone attend?
Hi all, I am starting my LLB from the second year as a mature student and I was wondering if anyone know what was happening with the timetables and also how do I make choices? I am beginning to panic as I start Monday. :confused:

Cheers guys :smile:
Is anyone interested in starting up a boxing or general fitness club? I have some equipment to start off with such as pads, medicine balls and others.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending